60

Li Chengyans supernatural riot situation has improved. Lin Ning comes to this room several times a day, and every time she holds Xizai for a long time for treatment.

Although it was vaguely known that the Luo familys suppression of the Marshals side was getting more and more serious, the Luo familys patriarch even made connections while making a proposal similar to sending Lin Ning to the Academy of Sciences to study abilities, but fortunately, Mr. Li The attitude here was tough, but Lin Ning lived a relatively stable life. After all Lin Ning also understands the meaning behind being sent to the Academy of Sciences to research abilities, that is, the mice used for research are sent for research. Combining with some of the movies she had watched in her previous life, Lin Ning felt very fortunate that she was protected by Li Chengyan and did not have to worry about her own life.

The Marshals Mansion was full of danger, cautious and low-key, and the guards did not relax. Although Li Chengyan had been awake for a long time, the news had not spread at all.

This gave Lin Ning a new perspective on Li Chengyan and his subordinates – Li Chengyan was absolutely proficient in how to lead his subordinates, and his subordinates were indeed admirable.

The actions of the head of the Luo family really made Lin Ning feel a crisis. He understood that he was the target of everyones attention. Only when Li Chengyan, the sick and towering tree, is cured, can he enjoy the shade under the tree.

Thinking of this, those trivial shame and awkwardness are not so strong. He previously bought precious herbs that can be used for medicinal baths from the system mall. In order to make these herbs truly infuse with the aura of plant-based healing abilities, he even used his abilities to take care of these herbs every day. Lin Ning is very satisfied with the fluctuation of plant powers that are clear and shallow.

According to some Chinese herbal medicine books in the system, Lin Ning prepared a full amount of hot water in the bathtub today, added the prepared Chinese herbal medicine, and released the power that had been stored for a long time, and the water in the bathtub became clear and pale. Blue, rich plant powers emanated from the water, and even Lin Ning couldnt help but want to rush into the bubbles when he saw it.

Lin Ning clapped her hands, raised her chin proudly, stood up and said to the system: [I really am an ordinary creative genius, I dont even know how to admire myself, I definitely still have a lot of talent to be developed. waiting to be excavated. 】

The system has recently been addicted to the study of human love psychology. When it heard Lin Nings words, it reluctantly raised its head from the pile of love books, gave Lin Ning a moment to respond, and analyzed the bathtub: [The supernatural power is good, and Chinese herbal medicine can also be used. It exerts a good medicinal effect, and it is very good for suppressing and resolving supernatural riots, but] The system frowned, and his tone slowed down when he said that, obviously there is still something to say.

Lin Ning raised her eyebrows and tried to ask: [But what, do you have any good suggestions? 】

The system was very happy, and replied: [You understand that there is no emotion, sharing a bath requires flowers and wine, otherwise it is not romantic at all. Xizai never let you take a bath before, so why not have a good experience this time? 】

Lin Ning was stunned, and it took a long while to find the language: [you understand it well. 】

System: [QAQ, I just kind of expected you to take a bath in the bathtub of roses, which greatly helps my research work]

Lin Ning raised her eyebrows: [Do you study how humans fall in love? 】

The system rubbed its hands nervously and replied excitedly: [Mmmmmmm. 】