seven.

⚠there will be smut in this chapter that will contain daddy kink, there will be a warning before this occurs but its not super detailed so wattpad wouldnt report it⚠

Mikey's POV

"So you're not mad? I asked Pete after pulling him aside and explaining the situation between Ray and I.

Fall Out Boy had come over and Joe, Pete and Patrick had a little bit to drink but not much and everyone else stayed sober. When Brendon came home with Ryan they drank a bit too, but Brendon mainly downed Capri Suns.

"Honestly Mikey, I'm not mad! He sounds great, Frank probably already told you because he seems to tell everyone but I'm like completely in love with Trick. Don't stress your pretty little head, either of them." Pete winked and I nudged him gently.

"You're an idiot, Wentz." I rolled my eyes and he laughed.

"Get this Ray guy over, I want to get to know him. And we'll play 7 minutes in heaven or something to get you guys to hook up. And maybe I'll get Patrick back tonight." Pete smiled sadly at the last part and I patted his shoulder.

"7 minutes in heaven huh? How old are you exactly Pete?" I laughed and Pete pushed me so I nearly fell into Brendon's cactus, ouch.

"I'll text him." I stated and Pete smiled and followed me back inside the house.

I sat down and started typing out a text to Ray, ignoring Brendon's story about how he and Ryan found a lost puppy and named it Bowie, or something.

To: Ray Toro
'Hey Ray, its Mikey. From the store earlier today? My friends and I are kind of having a small get together right now and I was wondering if you wanted to come over? I thought it would be cool to get to know you a bit better.'

I sent the message, even though it sounded awfully pretentious and more like Gerard had typed it out.

Ray texted back quickly and I smiled at his quickly typed out response.

From: Ray Toro
'Sure! Sounds good Mikey from the store earlier today ;) send me the address.'

I cringed at the fact I hadn't left the address and tried not to blush at the entirely innocent winky face.

"What's got you so pink and shit Mikey Way?" Gerard nudged me suggestively and I shrugged.

"Rays coming over, is that okay?" I asked and Frank heard.

"Of course dude." Frank answered for Gerard and pulled my brother away to continue making out with him, awesome.

I texted Ray the address and Pete started setting up 7 Minutes In Heaven.

Gerard and Frank weren't playing and neither were Ryan and Brendon who were sharing a Capri Sun on the couch because they were in relationships and obviously weren't going to cheat.

After over half of the Famous Monsters album by The Misfits the doorbell rang and I ran to the door before Pete could.

Ray stood at the door wearing a pair of jeans and a black hoodie hiding most of his hair.

"Hey, Ray. You look great out of work clothes! Not that you don't look good in your work clothes, you do. They really suit you. Not that they wouldn't suit anyone else,  they are good clothes I just meant-" I rambled and Ray giggled.

"You're cute Mikey-from-the-store." Ray grinned and I blushed.

"Mikey, now you do the thing where you invite him in." Pete laughed from behind me and I punched his arm.