two.

-=-=-=-One Year Later/ Present-=-=-=-

"We really need to meet, Frankie" Gerard whined over skype for the 70th time and I laughed. 

Within a year Gerard and I had become best friends who occasionally masturbate over each other I guess. We had both made our feelings clear for each other, but we decided on not being together until we weren't so far away from each other, and now Gerard has moved in with his younger brother in New Jersey (where I live) and we hadn't spoken about the possibility of us being together. I for one think Gerard has lost his feelings for me and feels too awkward to tell me so he keeps leading me on. 

"I know, Gee. Well at least we are both in New Jersey now, it was worse when you lived in California." I sighed and Gerard nodded. 

"Keep in mind I have only been in New Jersey for a week, but we should meet. I could stay for a week at your house and you can stay for a week at mine, we can do a bunch of collab's for our youtube channel's and make our tumblr followers freak out." Gerard laughed excitedly at the newfound plan and I grinned. 

"When are you free?" I asked and he shrugged.

"I'm always free Frank, I draw comic book charactors and make youtube videos for a living. I could come there now if you wanted." He admitted quietly and I smiled. 

"Gerard its a three hour train ride and a 20 minute taxi ride from the train station to get to my house." I laughed and he pouted.

"But it would be worth is to see your beautiful face in person, if you don't wear fishnets under whatever you wear when I meet you I will sue for false advertising I swear to god." Gerard joked and I laughed. 

"Well if you're serious you can pack and make it to the train station at 1:00pm and catch the 1:15 train, you will make it to the train station at 4:00, to save cab fares I can pick you up from the train station and take you to my house." I spoke and Gerard nodded with a huge smile plastered across his beautiful face.

"Is this actually happening Frankie? Are we actually going to meet?" He asked and I laughed happily.

"If you start packing now you asshole." I laughed and Gerard squealed a very unmanly squeal as he started to pack a bag for my house.

Gerard's brother Mikey, who Gerard had moved in with walked into Gerard's room. "Why are you squealing now?" Mikey asked and Gerard laughed.

"I'm staying at Frank's for a week, I'm finally going to meet him Mikey!" Gerard exclaimed happily to his brother and Mikey rolled his eyes with a smile before noticing me through the webcam. 

"Hey, Frank." Mikey waved and I smiled. 

"Hey Mikey!" I exclaimed happily and he laughed before walking out of Gerard's room. After ten minutes of packing Gerard told me he was done and he would catch a cab to the train station.

"So I'll see you in a few hours?" I asked and he nodded with a grin. 

"I guess you will, wear the fishnets!" He exclaimed before disconnecting our call and I laughed changing out of my dragon onesie and into the fishnets with a pair of ripped skinny jeans over the top so you could see the stockings through the rips in the jeans.

I pulled on an Iron Maiden shirt with my black hoodie over the top with the hood up, my floppy fringe was covering my eyes but I didn't mind.

I grabbed my camera that I use for recording vlogs and my phone. 

I drove to starbucks and wasted some time there with a large amount of coffee involved until it was time to pick Gerard up from the train station, I drove to the train station and waited on the empty platform where Gerard's train will pull up.