three.

Frank's POV

"Frankie, what video are we filming now?" Gerard asked and I held up my laptop.

"We are reading fanfiction!" I giggled and Gerard groaned.

"Some of that shit is fucked up." He laughed and I nodded in agreement.

I turned the camera back on and sat back down next to Gerard.

"Hey guys, we are going to read some frerard fanfiction, And hope we don't scar ourselves for life." I joked and Gerard laughed. 

I searched 'frerard fanfiction' into google and Gerard pointed at one called 'Lemons.'

"Chapter one, 

Gerard wanted to surprise Frank one day and he was feelings a little bit kinky, he took two lemon's and a bottle of lemon juice out of the fridge and went upstairs to his and Frank's room. 'Gerard, why have you got lemons?' Frank asked in a curious tone, he was only in his boxers, much to the advantage of Gerard." I started to read and Gerard's eyes widened.

"What the fuck am I going to do with the lemons?" Gerard asked, a little scared a truamatised already.

"I have no idea, I'm going to just skip the foreplay and see what happens." I said and Gerard nodded, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Gerard began to scissor the younger boy's hole before penetrating him with the lubed up lemon-What the fuck is this shit?!" I laughed and Gerard groaned.

"This is so messed up." He complained and I skipped forward a little bit.

"Gerard squeezed some of the lemon juice on to his hand and used it to pump Frank's throbbing length, gliding his thumb over the slit." I read and Gerard winced.

"Wouldn't the lemon juice sting like fuck?" I asked and Gerard nodded.

"I'm so done with this fanfiction, lets try another one." I wrinkled up my nose and Gerard agreed.

Gerard and I read a few more, each one more messed up than the next before we found one that sounded less messed up and more cute.

"Read this one!" Gerard pointed to one called 'Halloween- Frerard oneshot.

I clicked on it and began to read it.

"Gerard wanted to do something special for Frank this halloween, being his birthday and all. While Frank was changing into his Frankenstein costume for when Gerard would take him trick of treating, Gerard walked in the room and smiled at Frank who was struggling to get the make up for his costume look right. 
'Let me help baby.' Gerard spoke softly and took the make up brush from Frank, applying the make up to the spots Frank had missed as Frank stared up at his beautiful boyfriend.
'Why are you making me get ready now, we don't go trick or treating for another four hours?' Frank asked and Gerard smiled.
"It's a surprise, Frankie." Gerard said as he finished applying the makeup to Frank's perfect skin. 
'Gee, I don't like surprises!' Frank whined and Gerard rolled his eyes.
'You're such a liar Frank, I know you love it when I surprise you.' Gerard teased and Frank poked his tongue out at the older boy. 
'You make a really cute batman by the way, Gee.' Frank smiled and kissed his boyfriend.
'You're always cute, but you look really cute as frankenstein.' Gerard took his boyfriends hand in his own and covered his eyes with a sleeping mask. 
'Are you ready for your surprise yet, Frankie?" Gerard asked and Frank nodded enthusiastically." I read and began to nod my head over dramatically making Gerard laugh.

"Keep going, I like this one. It's not mentally fucked." Gerard laughed and I kept reading.

"Gerard led Frank into the living room and took off his blindfold, Frank was met by his bestfriends crammed into one room wearing various costumes. 
'SURPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!' They shouted and Frank grinned.
Everyone was there, Brendon, Ryan, Dallon, Spencer, Pete, Patrick, Joe, Andy, Mikey, Ray, and Bob.
'I love you Gee, this is amazing.' Frank stated and kissed his boyfriend passionately infront of their group of friends, not caring if they saw." I finished and Gerard squeezed me.