Volume 4 Lunch Buddy

It's mid-day when the shoot finally wraps. You were ushered to the glam room to prepare to gtfo, leaving Joe to wait for you instead. Joseph meets you back in the lobby after you've changed back into your own clothes from this morning and your security guides both of you to the car.

"Are you sure you want to come back to my hotel? My family will probably hog you all to themselves you 'know!" You tell Joe laughing and hopping into the backseat.

He simply gives you a cheeky grin and nods, "Yeah I want to spend all day with you before I steal you from them for our dinner date."

Joseph's hands now reach over your waist and he buckles you in nonchalantly. You appreciate the little efforts he makes when he's around you so far, he must do stuff like this often since he seems kind in that way. You pull out your phone and connect to the car speakers, gaining Joe's attention.

"What kinda music do you fancy anyways, I've been sorta curious for a while now?" He asks, leaning into your side and watching you open Spotify.

"I literally met you yesterday!" You giggle while looking at your phone.

"Okay and we've made out how many times since yesterday? I think I'm allowed to be nosey." Joe gently nudges you with a silly smile on his face.

Joseph cups the hand you're holding your phone with and brings it into his lap, you look back down remembering you were about to play your playlist.

"Oh yeah we kinda skipped a few chapters didn't we?" Both of you chuckle, scooting closer together you continue to show him your screen.

"I was just going to pick something from one of my playlists. I was kinda in an Arctic Monkeys sorta mood. Do you like them or do you want me to play something else?" You ask slightly embarrassed.

"No no please, I actually really love the band! Play '505'!" Joseph practically screams making you jump and laugh.

"AH YES OKAY OKAY!" You rush to que the song.

You find the song choice ironic since you're from the (505) and he's from quite a distance away like in the song. He definitely chose it on purpose, which you find quite charming. Both of you are singing dramatically out of the windows of the car all the way to the hotel. When you arrive in the room your family flips out and instantly showers Joe with attention. Giggling at how flushed he becomes as they bombard him with questions, you take this opportunity to order lunch for everyone.

"Hey I ordered pizza and some beer so one of you guys gotta show an ID when it gets here, but as of right now I'll be right back cause I need to change out of these clothes." You shout as you make your way to the bathroom.

Everyone shouts "OKAY THANK U!" in response making you roll your eyes since you can tell they're attention is all on Joe and not on what you're saying.

Smirking from the hall, you look at Joseph who's already watching you enter the bathroom and wink before closing the door. Taking your time you choose a casual all black outfit for the date tonight and slightly touch up your makeup from the photoshoot earlier. Once you hear a knock on the door you rush out the bathroom to pay for the food. Once you make it to the entryway, Joseph races you to answer the door both with your cards in hand.

"HEY LET ME PAY, YOU JUST SHOW YOUR ID SINCE YOU OLD!" you shriek as you guys wrestle to open the door.

"EXCUSE ME?!" Joe wheezes while sliding you away from the door, now opening it to the room service guy.

You watch as he pays for everything and tips the guy with a $50. Picking yourself up, you help bring dinner to the living area. Everyone is summoned by the smell and you guys dig into the food. Everyone finds a spot to watch TV and eat, you and Joe sit on the bed you and your sister share. Just as you're about to open your can of beer Joe grabs it and takes the first swig, making sure to swallow the largest gulp of all time before handing it back. You face him with your eyebrows pinched together, making him grin.

"WUT didn't anyone tell you the oldest gets the first sip?" Joe chuckles, obviously getting you back for calling him old.

"Ouch, I kinda deserved that huh?" Now giggling he wraps his arm around you as you apologize.

"Oh my gawd it's fine love!" He laughs with you while you guys continue to eat, sharing the rest of the can.

The afternoon progresses and your family continues to get to know Joe more, eventually you tidy up and get ready to leave on your date with Joseph. You're not too worried about your parents and sister since they made plans to go see a movie and explore the city. Putting on your shoes and grabbing your bag, you kiss everyone goodbye. Joe thanks your family for having him over and they shower him with hugs. Now following Joe to his car with his security, he helps you into the backseat.

"Are you ready for tonight love?" Joe asks you shyly.

"Absolutely, I'm all yours Mr. Quinn" You smile at him, cheeks flushed.

The car pulls away from the hotel and you can't wait for what's in store for date night.