james story part 8

He leans back and stares at you, he smiles and leans in. James kisses your right cheek, just barely touching your lips.

"Good Night" he says.

"Night"

You stand outside waiting for him to get in his car and leave. Once his car was out of sight you smile to yourself and head inside. As you close the front door you lean against it and smile.

"Wow... he's... amazing" you whisper.

The next morning, you get up at 7 a.m, just like you always did. You shower and change, you wore, black jeans, white vans, with plain white short sleeve shirt. You put your hair up in a ponytail, and wear no make up at all. You head outside and get in your car. It was hot, and it was just 7 in the morning, which meant later in the day it would get extremely hot. When you get off of your car, one of the little girls came up to you and hugged you.

"Hi (YN)!" she says hugging your waist.

"Hey Adriana" you smile and hug her head.

You kneel down and place your hands on her shoulders.

"How are you" you ask Adriana.

"Good and you"

Adriana, was about 5 or 6 years old. She had straight, brown hair and she had dark brown eyes.

"Adriana!" someone shouts.

You stood up and looked behind her, you see a guy coming towards you running.

"Adriana, don't run away from me like that again!" he says.

"Sorry" Adriana says looking down.

"Why did you take off like that" the guy asked.

"I wanted to say hi to my other teacher, (YN)" she smiled and hugged you again.

The guy looked up at you, you gave him a sweet smile and he smiled back. He reached his hand out.

"I'm Logan" he said.

You take his hand and shake it.

"I'm (YN), Adriana's second teacher" you smile hugging Adriana again, she was still holding onto your legs.

"She's really nice" Adriana says.

"She looks really nice" Logan said.

"Are you her brother?" you asked him.

"Yeah, how old are you? You don't look like a teacher"

"I'm 19, I'm just her teacher's assistant" you smile. "I want to become a teacher though"

"Hmm, nice. How long have you been her assistant?"

"For about a year, ever since I got out of high school, I've been coming here, and helping Mrs. Ramsey with the kids"

"That's nice of you, don't they get annoying." He laughed and looked at his little sister Adriana.

You laugh. "No, I love little kids, I love being with them"

"Then that's just you"

"Well, we better get going"

You reach down and hold Adriana's hand.

"Bye Logie!" Adriana says and runs up to Logan and gives him a hug.

"That's your nickname" you laugh a bit.

"Yeah..." he says a little ashamed."

"I like it... Logie" you laugh.

"Not funny" he smiled.

You didn't say anything else, you just laughed a bit of how red he had gotten. Adriana comes running towards you and holds your hand. Both of you head inside. When class was over, you grabbed your stuff and headed outside, you were surprised when you saw Logan standing there.