James Story part 23

James holds your hands and entwines his fingers with yours, you rest your head on his chest as he places his head on yours. Slowly, your eyes start closing and when you least realize it you were asleep.

Next morning you wake up and realize that James was gone, you sit up and smile. There was different variety of fruit, orange juice, water, and some chocolate cake on a table next to the couch. You get up and take a fork and grab a piece of fruit and eat it. The bathroom door opens and you turn around. James was coming out with just his jeans on, no shirt on, his hair was wet and all over the place.

"Morning" he smiles.

He takes the towel and runs it through his hair.

"Morning" you reply staring at him.

"How did you sleep?"

"Like a baby"

"I bet, you were snoring at night" he laughed.

"Was I really!"

"I'm just kidding" he smiled.

You shook your head and took a seat on the couch crossing your legs in front of you.

"How did you sleep?" you asked taking a spoon and eating chocolate cake.

"Amazing, especially cause I had you next to me"

James placed the towel back in the bathroom and walked over to you, he took a seat next to you and kissed your cheek.

"You should go get ready" he said.

"For what"

"We're going out"

"Out?"

"Mhhm, ima take you out shopping" he smiled and ate some fruit.

"James, no we can just go walk around"

"I wanna take you" he took your hand. "Go get ready" he whispered before he placed a soft kiss on your lips.

You groan and stand up, as you were walking away, James held your waist and pulled you down with him, you were now sitting on his laps, your hands were against his chest, you shook a little, he had no shirt on and you smiled.

"Give me a kiss before you go"

You shake your head and smile before giving him a long and passionate kiss.

"I'll be back" you smile.

You were done showering, you wore a sleeveless light blue fluttery shirt, with some white skinny jeans, and high heels that matched your shirt. You put on a long necklace that reached up to your stomach, it had a heart and a key hanging on, you put on a few bracelets to match your necklace and some earrings. Your hair was down in a wavy natural look. As for your make up, you didn't wear a lot, it was really light still giving you that perfect natural look. You stepped out of the bathroom all ready to go, James was in the balcony. When you closed to bathroom he turned around and looked at you, he wore his jeans, a black plain button down shirt and his black shoes. You smile and make your way towards him, his eyes were on you the whole time, staring at you up and down... admiring you.

"I'm ready" you say shyly.

You stepped into the balcony and James met you half way, taking your waist.

"You look stunning"

"Thank you."

"It's true"

You smile and look down, James places his hand under your chin and you look up at him and his lips meet yours. When he backed up there was a little lip gloss on his lips from the one you were wearing. You laugh and remove it with your thumb. He licks his lips.

"It tastes like fruit" he said.

"Don't eat that "you laughed and lightly hit his chest.

"Let's go"

He takes your hand and you two head out