james story part 46

You let out a groan and walk to the front door, you open it and James quickly stands up giving you a breath taking look.

"James what do you want"

"I wanna talk to you"

"About?"

"You leaving"

You shake your head and your about to close the door when James holds it with his hand.

"I don't wanna talk about that with you."

"Would you talk to me about something else"

"No, now go away."

Again, you tried and closing the door but James held it open. He stepped inside closing the door behind him.

"Get out!" you shout.

"Not until you hear me out"

"Then I guess you don't want me to leave"

"James, I don't want to see you anymore, or talk to you. Leave me alone!"

"I cant! I need to be with you, and I know you want to be with me as well"

"You're wrong."

"Stop lying" he whispers.

You could sense that he was hurting inside, just like you where. But you didn't want to show him your true feelings, cause right now all you wanted to do was hug him and kiss him.

"Why are you leaving"

"Cause I don't want to be in the same state with this idiot I know of"

James laughs and leans against the door staring at you.

"Now you're laughing... James I don't get you. I've told you SO many times I don't want you why do you keep coming back."

"Because I can't stay away."

He was still leaning against the door. His hands in his pockets and his eyes on you. Once in a while you would see his eyes drop to your lips then back up to your eyes. A slight smile was spread across his face.

"You wanna know something" he says.

"No, I don't"

"Do you know, how tempted I am, to kiss you right now"

Your eye brows sprung up and your eyes are wide open. James started getting closer to you, the closer he got the further away you moved from him.

"Go away or I'm calling the cops, you came in here without me inviting you in."

"Go ahead and call, that's probably the only way I'll leave"

"If I listen to what you have to say will you leave"

"Of course"

You walk to your couch and sit down.

"Ok, talk"

"Can I sit down"

You nod and James takes a seat next to you. He clears his throat before talking.

"I want to tell you that what you saw the other night at the suite... I had nothing to do with it, I swear she put something in my drink because I don't remember anything that you told me. It's as if it never happened. I just want you to believe me."

"I can't believe you"

He scoots closer to you and takes your hands in his.

"Why not" he whispers.

You stare into his eyes, he was looking down at your lips and leaning closer.