| Technobalde |

Technobalde's POV

The lava slowly falls down, I stepped onto the bridge with Quackity following behind me with a sword press into my back making sure that I don't run away or do anything. I'm only here to see Dream and make sure he's okay, I'll fine a way out of here soon and escape with Dream. As we walked across the still slowing falling lava and made our way to the main cell. As I stepped into the cell my jaw dropped.

I have no words on the site to behold, it was a bloodbath in here. The walls were covered in dry blood everywhere. I looked over and spotted dream in the corner his head was laying on the wall, this body was covered head to toe with injuries and scars. What happened here?

I stood there in shock at the site, I snapped myself out it and ran toward him. Sure he's my rival but I still care about him. I hear the lava behind me fall back down but I don't care, I turn and grabbed some bandages sure they took my weapons and positions but let me keep bandages and some pointless things. I started bandaging him up, he had so many deep cuts and bruises. What happened to him? Did someone do this to do this to him? How long has this been happening? I stopped thinking went I heard a voice.

"T-techno?" Dream voices was raspy from not using it in a long time. "Hey dream" I stopped bandaging when I heard something coming from Dream.

He starts coughing hard. "Dream you OK?" He spits out blood. "Dream!" I say concerned for him. "Y-yeah I fine" He managed to say, his voice is still raspy. "What happened to you Dream" Dream looked down at the floor not saying anything "Fine, talk about this later" I say. I know that he still won't talk about it later but I'll still going to try.

Dream passes out. I sigh now that I take a closer look at dream he doesn't have his mask on, wonder why? He has long ish hair, guess that what happens when your in he for 7 months. He has faded jade green eye with freckles lots on his face. Guess we're going to spend a lot of time together for now on.

3rd Person POV

Techno laid against the wall next to dream wondering what to do. Techno didn't tell Phil where he was going he just left a note saying that he'll be back soon and not to worry. Techno sighed regretting not telling Phil, he's going to be in big trouble when or if he gets back.

Hopefully Phil knows how to break into prison without his help.

With Phil 

Phil came back from mining and puts his gear out, he's surprised that Techno isn't here at this time of night. Phil looks around his place and finds a small note it says;

Hey Phil

Be back soon, don't worry.

Techno

Phil sighs, he guess that he's out hunting, he'll go looking for him if he's not back by a few days or so. Techno normally goes out and hunt for a few days every now and again and getting peace and quiet.

Phil walks upstairs and finds Wilbur and Tommy sleeping in their rooms, Tommy been visiting every now and then. Wilbur has been staying with Phil since Dream brought him back from the dead. Phil looks at both of them then makes his way to his room goes to sleep.

________________________________________________________________________________

Words 582

Thanks for reading this is my first book

Bye <3