|A Step to the truth|

Thanks so much to Gatadelasuerte for the chapter name (edited)

Phils POV

Tommy, Wilbur, Niki and I were making our way down prime path geared up in netherite armor and weapons. We stopped as we saw a figure in the distance, it slowly made it's way over till we could see it, it was Punz. Why was he here?

"What are you doing?" Punz says, the 4 looked at each other then back at Punz. I could tel by Punz's face that he was thinking, then he looked at us then toward the prime path where we were heading then back at us. "You're going to prison *pause* to break Technobabble out right?"

We stood ther still not saying anything with our mouths open, I mea what are we meant to say? That we're possibly breaking out the biggest criminals in history? "I- I want to help you break Dream out" Punz says after a minute. "WAIT WHAT!" The child and Wilbur say at the same time. "Why would you want to help us, your the one who showed everyone where Dream was" Tommy says

"I know but it was apart of a plan but I have a bad feeling and want to help Dream" Punz says. I thought about it for a minute, sure he could be lying but he doesn't look like it. Also what plan was he talking about? "Sure you can m8 help" I say and with that all of us went to the prison.

*At the front of the Prison*

We made our way to the front of the prison outside of the portal going over the plan again just to make sure we all know it. Till we're heard nosies coming from the portal. Was someone coming though? I thought, Sam it must be.

The 5 of us stood there dumbfounded, standing there till they came though.

"TECHNO!" Tommy yelled "Phil?" Techno says. Sam was there with ... Dream behind him He look different, he had an orange prison clothes on covered with dry blood.He had dirty blonde that goes to his shoulders which his hair wasn't looked after. He multiple scars across his face along with..... a huge burn mark that looks pretty new.

3rd Person POV

Punz runs up to Dream and hugs him, (NOT A SHIP more like brothers) the rest stood there shocked except for Dream him remain still while Punz looks at him and asks a bunch of questions.

"What happened to you Dream?" Punz starts but of course Dream didn't answer so Techno answered for him "He tried to swim in lava" They all looked at Techno with horror. "WHAT!" Yelled everyone, while Tommy as he pushes everyone to get a better view of Dream. "We'll explain more later but first we have to organize something" Sam says as he looks at his communicator typing something and hit's sent

Ping

Then the group checks their communicator it says:

Sam> Everyone meet me at the community house for an emergency meeting

After that Sam, Phil, Punz, Tommy, Wilbur, Nikki, Techno and Dream made there merry way to the community house.

________________________________________________________________________________

Words 499

THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR 180 VIEWS! Anyway sorry for not uploading in a while busy with school and stuff.

Bye Kittens <3