| Prime Path |

3rd Person POV

As Sam leads Wilbur, Tommy, Niki, Phil, Punz, Dream and Techno towards the community house. Sam eyeing Dream every few seconds making sure he doesn't escape following bye Techno death glaring back at him while holding Dream's wrist making sure he follows the group and doesn't fall behind.

Tommy's POV

Dream was out. He was out of Prison. Dream, the guy who started many wars with him and his friend mostly over the discs. The person who manipulated me, threaten Tubbo and I, took a few of my canon lives then fucking revived me.

My breathing became shorter and I fell to the back of the group. What the hell happened to him? Was it that bad the Sam fucking let him out? No, Sam muster of been manipulated be Dream. That would explain everything but Sam out of all people should know that Dream manipulates.

Wilbur's POV

I noticed that Tommy lagging behind everyone . So I slow my walk down and look at him, he doesn't notice me though. I look at him he has a frustrated look filled with angry and hatred. He's mostly likely thinking about Dream. I walk up to Tommy.

"Tommy everything's going to be fine"

Tommy looks up to me and opens his mouth to say something but decides against it. "Dream can't do anything, Sam will stop him if he does" Tommy just nods still not sure about all this. I take his hand and smile at him, he smiles back and we continue walking together.

________________________________________________________________________________

So sorry that this is short, I've been busy with assignments and homework but I'll be back in a week or 2 due to its my birthday soon and so many many of my friends and family members birthdays in September so it's going to be busy. But like I've said illl try my best to update when I can.

Rest In Peace to the queen Elizabeth II hope she'll meet Technobalde up there. God save us Charles is going to be king.

Bye <3