| The Plan |

3rd Person POV

As the next few days past Techno seem to noticed that all Dream would do was sit laying against the obsidian wall or sleep. As well as answer few questions Techno had every now and then with a simple yes or no while still having his usual raspy voice.

Techno was laying next to Dream once again with his head laid back on the wall and his eyes close, lost deep in his thoughts. Techno thought about Phil and his brothers and friends back home. He missed the cabin, his home in the snowy tundra and his pet polar bear, Steve. Technobalde didn't know how Dream survived this long in prison without going insane. He couldn't even bear the though about not being at his home surrounded be his loved ones.

Dream had it even worse though, he was being torture by Quackity. As well has being starved to death but can only eat potatoes, RAW potatoes but Techno didn't think potatoes were bad at all.

Meanwhile with Phil

Phil had called a meeting with his two sons to figure out how to break Techno out of prison (and who knows maybe Dream as well but that's something you'll have to find out) Phil also invited Niki to tag along and help to, he know that Niki will do whatever it take to get Techno back since he's help Niki out so much. 

So the 4 of there come up with a plan to get Techno out of there. Tommy would say that he's visiting Dream and Techno while Phil, Wilbur with drink and invisibility potions and follow Tommy though the prison. While Niki will wait out side in need of any help. (Yes this is a mixture between when Ghostbur and Tommy went into prison and the plan when Dream escaped

Then with the plan decided that, the plan with set in place. The 4 of them collected resources and weapons that they will need for the plan to work.

________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the very short chapter but I'm tired and it's getting late. I'll make sure that I can update tomorrow again.

Words 331

Bye my kitties <3