Chapter Twenty-Nine

For the young and impressionable teenagers who read this fic: no, the previous chapter is not a healthy relationship dynamic. Neither has been any of this "romantic" plot as a whole. Doesn't mean it won't get better, but, for now, if you think it's normal, please see a therapist.
Get it?
Got it?
Good. 😎👍

I ended up rewriting the entire chapter even though I was halfway done with it... @.@
==================================

      As you recovered physically, you, unfortunately, couldn't say the same mentally.

     It all started a long, long time ago, but everything going on lately just seemed to add onto the pile until you began to fear there was NO chance at clearing it all away!

     'It hurts to know a six year old is better than you.' It...cane from your own mind; you heard it in your own voice, but...it just...somehow...wasn't you...

     'Ah s### here we go again..' Different, but, so similar...

     'WE ARE AS STUPID AS ANNA!'

     'Should have thought in deciphers!'

     'Well...I'm just gunna pick out a casket and dig out my grave.'

     'BUT I JUST WANNA DIIIEEEE!' And the further your journey trudged on; the wilder the decisions you were forced to take, the more these "voices" distanced themselves from your head, to the point that they stopped even referring to you as the same person as them!

     'D## she stupid!'

     'Ew, I leave for one month and come back to THIS?!'

     'How to be a d######: be (Y/n).' That morning, while laying down in your bed listening to these voices again...you decided you'd had enough. There was enough negativity swarming your mind. No, these weren't your thoughts. Or, at least you wouldn't call them such. No, they were now going in a completely different section of your mind, where hopefully their words wouldn't hurt as much.

     But, then again... They had a point...

     You pushed yourself up and just sat in bed with your feet dangling off the edge for a long while, just staring at the ground. It was rather pathetic how terribly some of the decisions you had made turned out to be. Was it a spur of the moment decision? Well, yes. But...how were you going to survive if all your quick decision making was fundamentally flawed? In time, you would need to work on this. Yes, you were a good soldier. But, you also had -- now not so prevalent -- dreams of becoming a general like Steve, which meant you couldn't just rely on killer instinct anymore! You would have to be more deliberate...and decisive.

     In short, it was time to stop waiting to be given orders; but to instead start making some plans of your own...

     Starting with that magical plant Sandrah mentioned not too long ago.

     "Hey." The low voice shocked you. Your head twisted toward the man as he pried open the temporary curtains. It was Herobrine, unfortunately. "You have been in here all morning. Feel alright?" He calmly asked from the self made doorframe of blanket. You nodded with minimal effort. Unsatisfied, he walked toward you and sat down on the bed beside you. Gently, the man placed a hand behind your back. You cringed away from his attempted affection, not sure still how to react to his sudden change in attitude toward you.

     No words were exchanged, but, Herobrine got the message. He leaned forward, resting his palms on his knees and sighed. "You know... You're feeling good enough, right?" Trying to get your attention. You only half looked his way out of courtesy. "So how say you we go on a fun little trip?"