Chapter Thirty-Two

Ight, one of you nerds put this book in a "MCYT" playlist... Uhhh, so I guess I need to add some MC YouTubers now, don't I? XD Don't wanna disappoint!
============================

.

     "F###!! Stop following me, you d### creeper!!" The blond called over his shoulder. You followed at a steady pace. Some blood leaked from your wounds and dropped down your sword. No way were you going to go back just because some kid told you to!

     The blond tripped over a stick while peering over his shoulder and cussed up a storm as he fell and scrambled into the nearest bush. You stopped and stared at the shaking bush.

     "..Why the h### are you still following me?! Get away!!" His eyes peered from the bush. You sighed and stared, sheathing your sword on your belt.

     "You caught me, alright?"

     "I di-did!?"

     "Yes. Now take me to a prison or something already." You gestured him to continue running. The tall boy stepped out from the bush and crept onward. But then he spun around and pointed his sword at you.

     "You're baiting me into a trap, aren't you?! Yo-you're one of Herobrine's henchmen, aren't you?! One of the traitors!!"

     You rose your hands over your head and stepped back, facial expressions not changing any. "So what if I am? You'd still be taking me to prison, right?... Now hurry up." Surely, from prison you could request a visit with General Steve. You were known pretty well among the captains, after all. Maybe if you got to talk to the Supreme General again, he'd hear you out and let you work as some kind of double agent. The blond's hand shook, terribly confused and recovering still from all the chaos he had just narrowly escaped.

     "How-how do I know you aren't just going to kill me??"

     "You want my sword? Here. You can have it." You grabbed the handle of your diamond blade and stabbed into the ground before you. Then, you took a few steps back. The young man approached cautiously, his eyes trained on you. After grabbing the blade by the handle, he struggled quite a bit to yank it from the ground. At last when he did, he seemed to calm down and accept your peace offering. "Now just take me to prison already."

     "Hold on one second!... I have to wait for my friends... Gotta make sure they're all alright.." Tears filled his eyes. Judging by the blood splatters on his clothes, he knew not all of them would make it.

     "Hm..." Calmly, you sat down on a fallen log and looked back in the direction you had come. The young man stood there for quite some time...just staring into the foliage where he had come as well. "...What's your name?" A slip of the mind question. It was too quiet, and quite frankly you were getting bored.

     "Like I'm going to tell you!! Listen, I may have your sword, but that doesn't mean I trust you--!"

     "TOOOMMY!" Came a voice from the forest.

     "..Ran..?"

     "TOMMY!" An even taller young man sprinted through the forest and tackled the other to the ground in his excitement. You stared at the lanky one embracing the other happily, laughing even to see he was alright. The newcomer didn't quite look human. His hands, and the veins crawling forth from them were a dark purple hue. Could be some kind of terrible potion effect, but it wasn't one you recognized. But the really odd thing were the dark purple, almost black horns sticking out of his head. His hair was long, brown, and fluffy, however, a white and black mask hid his face completely, half black and half white, tear stains drawn under the eyes with the opposing color. Other than a couple eye holes, the mask was completely smooth and expressionless.