Chapter 4 Capital of the dead...

Author note,,, currently I'm not planning to make  or change anything great in the story. and currently , mc role is to be supportive character....

"Here eat "Said Ban while giving food to the the pair of brother and sister..

"But we don't have money"Said Brother,

"Eat or i will give it to pig"Said Ban...

"Thank you"Said Sister, while continuing to eat..

"Hey Ban , we found king, there is no need for Capital of the dead anymore." Said Meliodas

"Well i would like to see it myself" I Said..

"I don't  believe , that kid can't be king" Said Ban...

"He's real" Said Meliodas.

"He's Fake" Said Ban

"He's  real"Said Meliodas

"He's Fake"Said Ban

"You all want to see capital of the dead"Asked boy.

"We"Said Ban and Meliodas..

"The kid you were just now talking about, also wanted to go there" Answered Boy..

"King" Asked Meliodas

"Yea" Confirmed Boy

After more questions.

"But, why would king want to go there" Asked Elizabeth.

"We will see" Answered Meliodas...

"King, why did you run off"Diane asked herself..

King's location

"I'm fool , fool , fool ,fool!! It looks like i run off after seeing diane,but what i can do after she said that"Screamed King while also having flashbacks...

"Diane is soo cute... but what to do , if she found out i like her.....WHAT TO DO..."Shouted King

"But Captain didn't change at all in this 10 years. How is that possible. These two are good, and aren't hurt that's important. But who is that new guy, i don't know him."Said King to himself..

"He's strong, and seems to be good with captain "Said King while thinking about Veldora.

'But Ban, i will never forgive you.' Thought King ...

Capital of the dead .

'This is it' I thought while looking around at beautiful flowers

"They are beautiful" I said

"Agree' Responded Diane

"Oh , well here we go" I thought as all flowers fly off as i heard the children voices...the voices of brother and sister pair.....

"This is , Capital of the dead" I thought aloud, while looking at the surrounding crystals ...

"It seems"Answered Meliodas..

'There is no mistake, this is capital of the dead' Thought king..

"Someone's memories, were strong enough to open the way to Capital of the dead.."Said King while looking at Ban...

At this moment Ban began to run to who he thinks is Elaine....and King flying at him..

"What should we do Captain"Diane Asked Meliodas.

"for now let's follow them.."said Meliodas..

"I must say, I'm never bored, from the day i became your cook , boss."I said to Meliodas.