Chapter 24

Athor note"Don't get confused with Great sage, he's both great sage and system , created by god for our mc, so yea i decided to give him some type of personality after all, he lived with mc for over 2 years...

No one's Pov..

"For all Holy knights that died , protecting the Lioness from Demons, Thank you"Stated King Bartra, and looking at dozens(Hundreds) of graves..

"If someone has something to say, say it now" Said Bartra ,making some holy knights, to go homes, some to visit graves of their friends..

But at one particular Grave, it's  written Chloe O'bell {Veldora} , and young blonde boy in front of it called Meliodas.. along with a pig

"We might didn't know  each other for years, but for two years, you were my ally, comrade , worker and a cook. But don't worry i won't let your death be the end of you, i will stop the commandments" Stated Meliodas, before putting the flowers at the grave..

"Your scraps were best, I won't ever forget you, you were my friend , no, no friend but best friend" Said Hawk with tears....

'Your sacrifice won't be forgotten ' Stated Meliodas , before leaving with Hawk

after they left another figure showed up.  It's Dreyfus

"I can't believe, that this is your end, you saved my life, and as a payback i will continue your will. "Started Dreyfus with tears before  , putting  the flowers on the grave..

"Now, I'm stronger than before. and now i have Fraudrin magic/power called full size. "I will use it to defend Demons" Continued Dreyfus...

.......................................................................

Chloe's Pov

'Uha, that hurt like hell!!! I will return it to him, in future' I thought standing up..

'If it, weren't of my "true hero" magic  ,i would have died.. I like the magic now even more, that regeneration was god's send'I thought...

'Ok sage, you still didn't unseal my magic right' I asked for confirmation..

<All according to plan.. Strength wasn't sealed but magic yes, now you have faked your death, Master what's the second phase of the Plan> Asked, Answered and Responded Great sage..

'Now, it would be best to get familiar with my power, and try to learn some martial arts, in the village close to Escanor's mountain was library will go there..' I answered... before walking at the mountain's direction..

'It would be best to walk few miles, before jumping, after all I'm still close to the Lioness' I though , forming the plans in my head..

'The village close to the Escanor's mountain was saved by me, when i killed 12 red demons and 2 grey demons.... Well now i can ask them for payback.. I will stay there for few days and learn to control my physical strength better ,learn some martial art along with some magic if possible, they probably won't have magic books, but i hope for some martial art and swordmanship books,........But of course that's just some normal library form village., i can only hope for the best....  ' I thought....  

'I hope i still have some of my spectacular luck' I thought..........

<Master i suggest staying away from any demon's attack , they could potentially contact Zeldris or some other commandment , if they see that you are still alive> Commented Great sage..

'Oh, yea, i did become popular to demon's after killing two commandments, alteast from the tone that Zeldris used.... But yes, best idea would be to stay away from them' I thought while thinking more ideas...

.................

Camelot. At King's throne , is The second prince of the demon clan, the current leader of the ten commandments and The executioner Zeldris....

"To think, that human was able to possess the grace of a archangel" Zeldris started.

"And the sunshine of all of them... He's not to be underestimated "Continued Zeldris 

Unknown amount of time later..

'Well , I'm finally here'I thought looking at the entrance of the village, before some villagers have seen me..

Author note" Chloe has the mask on,, ..

"LOOK, IT'S THE HERO" Shouted random villager one

"Yes, she's here" Responded second villager. before he was about to turn back and run

"Wati, can you show me the way to the elder of the village" I asked , appearing behind him, which scared him ....

"Oh, yes. Please follow me" He said , with respectful expression showing the way..

"Why, would you come here, "Asked Villager..

"Well, i have some business to do here" I responded...

"Hmm, i won't meddle, "Started Villager before returning to look at Chloe

"But, i must thank you on my own, and on behalf of my family, "He said Bowing his head to Chloe, in the show of respect, admiration and thanks,

"That's normal,  every sane person would help if he can" I retorted at him..

"You are humble hero, again thank you, pls this way" Continued Villager before ending his bowing.

Some minutes of walk later.

"This is the house of the elder. Please wait till i notify him of your presence" Requested Villager before going to house,

1 minute later

"Oh you are really here, "Asked spechless man in his late thirties..

"Hello, let me introduce myself I'm irene" I introduced myself with, fake name,

"Hello Irene. I'm Alson the chief of this village, i was informed you have some business here"Asked Chief after introducing himself.

"Yes,  i need to go to library along with one room for few days, I'm willing to pay for it"I continued before i was interrupted.

"No need, . We have few empty houses,And for library, take as much books as you want, we are grateful to you, after all you saved us" Replied Alson nervously..

"please follow me to the library.But may i ask, why would someone powerful as  you, want from library" Asked curious Alson, showing the way to the library

"Knowledge is power, but i hope to find some martial arts books along some about swordmanship" I responded seeing that i don't have reason to hide something so trivial from them..

"Oh " Responded Alson ..

"We are already here, this library almost no one is using.. but you should be able to find books about some low level magic and swordmanship" Responded Alson opening the door..

Word's count 1000