Chapter 26 Progress, time skip and past

Author note'To some people this story was rushed/fast paced,.. this chapter will have actual time skip, i don't know what to write interesting at this village, so yea we will skip it, and go to my second phase...AND YES I DON'T WANT TO MAKE MORE OC'S

30 days later...

Narrator Pov.

First week..

Chloe traveled through other two villages.....

Second village had another library smaller than the first, but at that library our MC found interesting books about tactics and strategy..( oh yea the plot armor, plus it should be useful)

She continued to master the control of the full strength( she didn't got the chance to get used to it after all) By doing all sorts of training, fights against low ranked demons and beasts/monsters by bare fists... as for magic.... She began to train it by making the shapes of pure magic, without the {Magic manipulation}.. Increasing the potency and speed of making objects, which were even faster with { Magic manipulation}..

Before, after she used her true form, she could have potentially broke someone's hand with handshake because of the lack of control....

For her swordmanship  . There is nothing special to say about it, but she found out that she has talent for sword, she literally absorbed every sword technique she found, from basics to normal level, but after all to some people it would take months to master the basics, but she did it in few days...

AUTHOR"NOTE 'LOL, well i might shouldn't have given her talent for swords...............but Chloe(tnesura one)  was sort of a swordswoman so yea, ..i hope that you agree with me ,, readers...

Second week..

At this time, her {Magic Manipulation }is becoming monstrous, before it was  able to kill weak demons, but now it has potential to kill 20,000 power level people..(in strength)...The reason for it's boost is simple, Our mc learned to control magic/mana , but real control, before it was at begginer level now normal level,BUT of course without Great sage ,and her ways to upgrade, it would take much of time for our mc to do it on her own...

Author note' Well great sage is wisdom after all, it wouldn't make sense if it doesn't know something so simple as control of magic, if i overlocked this fact, it would be plot hole ....btw if some character have monologue it would be like this..............Chloe's pov Monologue..... it would be like narrator so yea, that's why i made narrator pov and monologue pov...

Third week...

This week , is only about perfecting the already known skills, abilities etc.... nothing special or important....

....

Fourth week.

This week , our mc focused only on swordmanship, trying to perfect it,Basic/normal version of course..

Mc also began to use {Magic Manipulation } in already made weapons..

For example , her sword, she would use it making it even stronger but   just a little. And if she used {Magic manipulation} with her "true hero" magic, and using it on sword, ultimately creating a holy sword , atleast from Great sage explanations..

Present time..

Chloe's Pov..Monologue

When i remember my life before in this world.

I was just normal 19 years old,  becoming barber,....

And God ended my whole life, well the difference between then and now is that i have power to change my life now, i won't waste it.

I had one elder brother and younger sister, i was orphan but that's the summary of ir, I just home they are now safe and healthy...

I was little too arrogant after fighting with Galand, thinking i would be able to destroy other commandments, but  when Great sage fought both Fraudrin and Grayroad, i learned the hard truth, i could have possible died there after all i didn't have control over my strength and didn't have so much experience like they had...

But thanks to that important lesson i didn't underestimate Zeldris, or i would have been dead long ago.. but let's return to my past..

The day when i died i remember it clearly, it's like it happened yesterday..

After work, i was going home , riding my motorcycle but just at that moment lighting striked me, from above..

You can already think how much i was dumbfounded , seeing God bowing before a mortal like me.....

Chloe's pov (Normal pov)

"I should prepare myself , after all im going soon to the battlefield,  Meliodas vs Escanor, it would be epic to see it and get the full counter.."I thought aloud before going into the house.. in my room

'Hmm, after i copy it , i probably should go my way to run from Chandler after all'I thought while packing some necessary things like food into bag...

'Or i could follow the story, and seeing the fight between Chandler , Drole and gloxinia to pick up more magics..After all Chandler is magician/wizard/ mage  'I thought..after packing all the thing i would need

Chapter word's count 791