Chapter 5

Third POV

"So that's your weapon , spirit spear chastiefol , they say it had mysterious magical abilities, and your power/magic is to awaken these abilities "disaster"" Said Guila while looking how King is spin his spear..

"This will be fun" Stated Guila.

"We count on you " Said Meliodas.

"If you lose , il kill you!!" Shouted Ban

"Captain... i...think....I'm....dying" Said Diane , trying to get Meliodas attention.... ...

"Yo"Said Veldora Jumping to them..

"Yo , lazy ass" Said Meliodas while looking at Veldora.

"hey I'm weakest one here,  I'm just normal human , unlike you two. One immortla and for second i don't know.." Said Veldora while inspecting them for injuries , well more like inspecting Meliodas...

"Normal my ass, you are physically stronger than me, and that's not feat that many can do" Responded Meliodas.

'Yea like hell, in your prime i don't even know what power level you had, but in your assault mode you have 142 000, one of the strongest power levels,,, now you have around 3300 , yea ,, when you return your power, I'm nothing , compared to you...Even in my Chloe form" Thought Veldora while looking at Meliodas...

"So who do you think is going to win" Veldora asked the sins.

"King, 100 percent, to be fair all of us here , could have defeated her without much effort" Answered Ban while watching the fight.

"Yea and we also weren't at full strength, we don't have sacred treasures with us now, and king have both , his weapon and drastically larger power level than her" Agreed Meliodas.

"Even thought she has good equipment, it's not going to save her from him" Added Diane

Returning to battle

' His strength , speed and power, is totally different from other sins and that blonde guy..' Thought Guila with worry , while barely escaping  Chastifelo, which almost cut her neck, it did but not enough to make it real and life threatening wound, only enough for few drops of blood...

'If this continue, i will die, he's not even taking the battle seriously' Thought Guila tryng to run from Chastiefol , but unfortunately for her , that's not easy...

The battle continues,  Guila is barely dodging Chastiefol attacks , and almost every attack scratch her....

"Brilliant Explosion" Yelled Guila, forming giant explosion on the tip of her rapier, which dispersed into dozens if not hundreds of small explosions, heading towards King.

"Spirit Spear: Chastiefol: Fifth Form increase" Said King , before transforming chastiefol into hundreds of small kunai like knifes/knives...

(BOOM

The moment Chatiefol little knifes/knives come into contact with explosion , Guila attack was useless, they dispersed her explosions, and had come behind her....

(BOOM)

Chastiefol knives had destroyed whole giant crystal , the place where Guila was standing after using briliant explosion...

"Hey , are you all right"Asked Hawk , while Elizabeth is on his back..

"Yea , but Veldora no" Meliodas Stated before hitting Veldora directly into stomach, full force , resulting into him flying dozens of meters from original location.

"I hate you!!!"Shouted/Screamed Veldora who was punched.

"That's for your lazy ass" Said Meliodas