One.

•| First Fanfic :) Sorry if any mistakes |•

Will ☽
Each day of going to school is awful. The only reason why I like doing there is cause of Jordan. But he is one of the popular guys. He doesn't even notice me I bet even though we have all of are classes together. Plus I sit by him in every class but he just look around besides me. I mean I'm a geek no girls will like me and never will Jordan he probably hate gays.

I came out since I was about 12/13. I mean I notice something different about me then all the other kids. When I was younger girls would come up to be and say that they wanted to date me but then again I was like 7. But I never had interests in females but a cute guy will always capture my eye. When I told my family they were happy. But no one knows in my school that I'm gay probably because I'm the most quiet kid in this school.

I wonder about random things during the period until Ms.Hale say something to me.
"William you will be working with Jordan for this project".
My heart start beating a thousand times faster. Did she just say Jordan. As the girls start saying how that isn't fair I just lose myself how I will be partner with my crush.

I look over to my left to see Jordan looking at me. He smirk at me as I begin to lose all self control. I mouthed "That was for me??"
He just chuckle and look back at the board. I mean it had to be for me I sit in the corner no one else sit in front of me. It must of been for me. As I keep thinking about this during the whole period the bell rings.

I began to walk out the door but then I felt someone hand on my shoulder. I turn back and see Jordan smiling at me. I smile back as he began to talk.
"Hey I'm Jordan you probably know that but I guess your my partner"

Holy crap did he just talk to me *Fangirls Inside*

"Um Yeah I'm William or Will I like people calling me Will it better then William"

"Okay Will *he chuckle* Well I was thinking why don't you hang out with me the whole day since we have the same classes together. I really want to know you better you seem interesting."

Holy sh!t did he just say I'm interesting oh my lord

I just stare at him until he put his finger underneath my chin and raise it up. I think I'm dead.

"Earth to Will, I need a buddy to do this project"

Did he just call me buddy if I'm not dead then make me

I shake my head and say "Oh sorry I space out umm sure I'll hang out with you."

"Cool come on I need to get something out of my locker come follow me"

When he said hang out I thought he meant in classes not every second oh well I'll take it

I follow him with my books in my hands
"Hey let me carry your books you don't need to struggle" He said with a smile as him hand lightly brush over my arm making me shivers.

"Why are you being nice to me" I say out of no where
"I can't be nice" he laugh
Omg his laugh it so cute and-- wait Will he taking to you
"I wasn't trying to be rude but I mean your one of the popular guy aren't you scared that you'll be seen with me?"
"I don't care who I'm seen with poplar or not if I like you I want to hang out with you."

Did he just say he like me? That why he hanging out with me?

"Oh well why do you like me then?" I ask
Mental note*Stop asking so many questions your hanging out with him this might be your only chance

He start to laugh "Why wouldn't I hang out with you? I mean a boy like yourself how aren't you popular?"

"Well I'm a nerd, I play games, and girls don't find me attractive I guess"

"Dude" he says while grabbing my shoulder
"I want to be like you. Do you think I want to be popular I mean sure it everyone dreams but it sh!t. I'm always being ask out by slüty girls, not being able to get good grades without thinking I cheated of of people I mean I would love to be in your shoes right now. Ever since I was younger I always wanted to be a nerd a geek but I couldn't cause of my looks." He looks down

Wow Will you made yourself look like a jerk way to go Will

I take my hand and push up his head.

"I'm sorry Jord-"

**Bells Rings**

"Let me put up my things we'll talk after this period"
I nod my head as he pat my back

Well this been my best/worst day. If I didn't ask any questions I probably would of been okay but no I always have to mess up shít.

_______
Hope you enjoy!
.Andrea