Five.

•|Sorry I haven't posted since I'm out of school now update should be a bit more frequent! Also thank to Girlthatdoesnotspeak for beta testing this :). ; Possibly Trigger |•

Will ☽

"You're such a fág!"
"Go kill yourself! No one likes you!"
"It was so funny how you thought I liked you. No one will ever like you."
I run back home, after hearing people at my school talk about me. I go into my room, and lock my door repeating all those words thrown at my face in my head. I go into the bathroom and begin to cry. Thank goodness my mom went on her trip.
Like Jordan said, "You are a fág. No one will ever like you."
I begin to look for my old friend that I hadn't used since 7th grade. I then find it underneath the bandages.
"I know I haven't used you in a few years but I need you now." I say, I begin to cut my wrists as I remember all the moments with Jordan and all the words people say.

"Will! Will wake up!" I hear someone say, then I wake up.
"Will, are you awake?" I heard Jordan ask, I know he's worried.
"Yeah, why?" I ask.
"Let me see your wrists."
"What?" I said confused.
"Let. Me. See. Your. Wrists." He said angrily. I show him my wrist. He took my arms and looks at them carefully.
"Oh my lord! Will, you're okay!" He said as he pulls me into a hug.
"Why did you want to see my wrists?"
"Will, in your dreams, I think I heard you say that you were a fág and that you should kill yourself. And...said that I didn't love you and that you were going to make a cut for every terrible memory."
I saw tears running down his face. I pull him into a hug.
"Jordan, I always have those dreams and at least most of them don't happen. I haven't cut myself since 7th grade. I know myself now, Jordan." I said still hugging him.
"So, you did cut yourself?"
"Yeah, but I said I'll never do it again and I haven't."
"Will, if you ever feel worthless or that you'll never be loved, come to me Will. Please, Will. I don't ever want you to hurt or be in any pain. Will, please don't do it." He said crying.
"Jordan, although we've only been dating since yesterday I love you so much. No one has ever made me feel this way, I love you Jordan."
"I love you too Will. I don't want you to get hurt ever."
I hug him and hold him tight, hoping that he means it.
"Come on, let's get changed." He said.

5•410•]Tïmë Škïp[•014•5

Jordan ❁

Hearing Will in his sleep was actually scaring me. I didn't want him to be hurt, I love him with all my heart and it's not like all the other past relationships I've had.
*Doorbell rings*
"Will, stay here. I'll go see who it is, okay?"
He just nods his head. I go to the front door and hear Ryan's voice.
"Are you ever going to open the door? Huh?"
"Hold on, shít." I said as I open the door.
"Hey bro." He said while sitting on the couch.
"What do you need today?"
"Your mom here or what?"
"No. She's not gonna be here till Wedne--"
"DUDE! YOU SHOULD HAVE A PARTY!!" He said screaming into my face.
"I rather not."
"Why? You would always host parties. Why don't you want one?"
"Cause I don't. All their going do is make a mess."
"You aren't fun sometimes."
"Yeah, now you can leave."
"Fine. I'll lead myself out but did you see Will yesterday?"
Should I tell him the truth? Nope!
"Um, only in the last class I had with him. Why?"
"Oh nothing. When you see him tell him that I need to see him during lunch."
"Why?" I ask eagerly.
"Cause I'm gonna ask him something."
"Um, okay. I have to go, bye." I said closing the door.
"Are you okay?" Will asks coming down the stairs.
"On Monday don't go near Ryan."
"Why?"
"He said he wants to ask you something but I have a feeling it'll be bad."
"Okay, well I have to go. My mom said I have to leave."
"Okay, but please call or text me if you feel like you're going to hurt yourself, Will. Please."
"Okay, Jordan, don't make me cry, please."
We laugh.
"Okay. I'll take you, but I'm going to be bored without you."
"You can meet my mom before you leave that way we could stay together for a little longer. Also tell her that we're together."
"Okay. Come on. Let's go."
I grab his backpack, his clothes, and give him a kiss

•| Can I just said that Samara (Girlthatdoesnotspeak )
Thank you for testing this :)
.andrea