Two.

Will ☽

During the whole class time all I could be thinking about was how I made Jordan feel. I just kept my head down and drew on my paper until I felt someone tap my shoulder. I look over and see him smiling over me and handing me a note.

*Note: Are you okay you seem sad :( after this period over wait here till everyone leave :)*

I look back over him and smile to him. This boy make me have so many emotions. I just look at the clock till the bell ring. Once everyone left he came over to me and just look at me. I love the way he was just looking at me until he took a step closer. My heart started beating faster every time he took a step closer. We just stared at each other until the door open.

We both move back to see who it was. It was his closest friend Ryan. I just wanted to punch him so badly I just still wanted him to be near me again.

"Hey Jordan, what are you doing with this wimp."

"Aye dude don't call him a wimp that just rude."

"Ha you been calling him that what are you taking about?"

He look over at me but I just put my head down he actually has no idea how much this hurts me

"Actually, I never call him that you were the only one in the group that called him a wimp"

Never mind I like him again

"But it true I mean look at him"

Jordan put his fist in a ball trying to control himself
"Just leave him alone why are you in here anyways?"

"I should ask you the same. But I came here to get my notebook that I left yesterday. Now since I answer, yours answer mines. Why are you in here?"

"I needed to talk to him he my partner for the writing project"

I just look at him. Yeah we definitely been talking

"Okay are you done talking with him now?"

"Wait and where do you want me to go with you?"

"I don't need to go no where I'm just waiting for you"

"Well I meet you at your locker just let me talk to him for while"

"Alright bye"
The door closed and Jordan look back at me

"Sorry for him he a jerk sometimes sorry he call you a wimp and don't believe him I never call you a wimp I don't believe in bulling things."

"Um it okay well I guess your going with Ryan now?"

"Yeah I guess. Hey can I see your phone?"

"Um okay here" I handed him my phone and he was typing something

"Here's my number text me when you can and I might not hang out with you all day since now Ryan around"
He rolled his eyes while saying it

"It okay I have to go to my next class"

"Yeah see you later"

He waved bye to me and I smile back. I look at my phone and see his number and he put his name as "Jordan 💘👌🏼" (Heart throw arrow and okay hand emojis) Why did he put those emojis? But I didn't think about it, I just spend the whole day by myself like always. During classes I see Jordan look at me but rapidly move his head. I wonder why he was looking at me?

_______

.Andrea