Six.

•| Live News; Jordan has a girlfriend. Also my photoshopping skill are gr8!!1!1 |•

Will ☽

We enter the car as Jordan puts on the radio. He was singing every song that was playing, while I would come in and sing sometimes. We continue listening until Jordan took my hand, holding it until we got to my house.

"I live at the third house, just park right there."
"Okay, babe." He said making me blush.
"Don't call me that." I said turning my head toward the window.
"I'm sorry babe, I won't call you babe anymore. Okay, babe?" He said laughing.
"Ha ha, love you too." I said sarcastically and rolling my eyes.
"What was that? I didn't hear you?" He said and leans towards me.
"Come on, let me show you my mum."
"Okay, babe."
"You know, I can break up with you right now, right?"
"Okay, okay, I'm sorry." He said walking out of the car me following.

"Will your mum like me?" He asked trying to copy my accent.
"Yes she will, and stop copying my accent." (OOOOOO! SASSY!! I LIKE YOUR SASSINESS GIRL! Lol sorry, here's a note for the actual writer and readers from the editor......hi.)
I knock on the door and wait until someone opens it.
"Oh, Will! You're here!" She said hugging me.
"Where have you been?"
"I was with Jordan." I said gesturing to him and he says, "Hello there."
"Oh, well, nice to meet you." She said "Just call me Kiana, come inside." (...nice...)
Jordan, my mum and I enter the living room, sitting on the couch.
"So, how come you took my William to your house?" She asks and I just stare at her as she knows I hate being called William.
"Oh, well, we both had a pr-" "Honey, who's here?" A deep voice calls out.
"Oh! Come in here Mike!"
I look over at Jordan as he was giving me a confused look.
"Hold on, I'll be right back." She said then left the room.

"Um, who's Mike? You told me you only live with your mom." Jordan said.
"I don't know. I've never heard of or ever met a Mike." I said back to him.
"Okay, Mike, this is Will, our son."
"Wait, "OUR" son?" I questioned.
"Yes Will, Mike is my husband."
I just stare at her. "You never told me this! How long have you guys been dating?"
"Well after your father died, Mike was my friend but now, he's my husband."
I stood up with anger.
"SO AFTER DAD DIED YOU WANTED TO DATE ANOTHER PERSON ALREADY?! I WAS CRYING WHEN HE DIED AND ALL YOU DID WAS GO TO THE HOSPITAL, BUT I GUESS YOU WENT TO SEE HIM! I WAS TWELVE MOM AND YOU DIDN'T BOTHER TO BE WITH ME!" I said as a tear fell down my face. Jordan then stood up, rubbing my back with his palm.
"Hey, hey don't touch him! Are you a fág or what?" Mike said.
"Oh I guess you didn't tell him, yes, I am gáy." I said pulling Jordan closer to me.
Then we hear a knock.
"Oh I'll get it." I said walking to the door and reaching for the doorknob.
"Hey Dad can I-- Will? Why are you here?" I was shocked.

It was Ryan. (DUN, DUN, DUN!!! Sorry, sorry, I'll stop.)

"Mike's your dad?" I ask him.
"Yeah, why?" He said.
"Um, we're step brothers."
"Wait! Kiana is your mom?" He said looking confused.
"Yep." I said.
"What do you need son?" Mike said. "We're having a discussion."
"Oh, can I barrow your keys?"
"Here, take it. Leave, now." He said angrily.
"Geez, okay? Bye Kiana and Wi-Jordan?"
"Um, Hey." He said quietly.
"What are you doing here?"
"I'll tell you later, just go." He said looking down.
"Alright, bye." I then lock the door as he left.

"So, you guys know my son?"
"Yeah, I knew him since kindergarten, you know, I'm Faith's son."
"Well, I'm not going to have a son who's gáy."
'Holy fück' I said in my mind.
"Well, you won't. I won't be living here with a homophobic dïck." I said rolling my eyes.
"Well, get your things and leave. That's going to be Ryan's room now."
"No, no, sweetie. Please don't go I-"
"As long as you're going to be engage to him, I'm not living here. Plus, you were here for him instead of me." I said then started going into my room with a tear almost going down.
"Well no one's going to be missing you! You have 5 minutes to get your things!" He yells. "And take your boyfriend with you!"

I heard footsteps behind me as I was getting some of my clothes.
"Will, come here." I heard Jordan's soft voice.
"What?" I said about to cry.
He came up to me, turned me around and he pick up my chin.
"Will, it doesn't matter about what he said, you don't need them. What I need is you, and when you're strong my mind says "how lucky am I to be with you". But when you're fighting with yourself or someone, I feel myself weak, that I can't do anything to help you, and I want to help you, Will. I fùcking love you and that's all you need to know." He said about to cry.
"I love you too Jordan, and all I need is you." I look him in the eye "Just know this is my problem." I cup his head and I was about to give him a kiss until douće bag came along.

"Now a make out session?! Leave now we'll have this packed by Tuesday. It will be outside." Mike said. "Can you at least not talk about this to Ryan?" Jordan said as I forgot about him.
"Yeah. I don't want him to know that he has gáy friends. Don't talk to him when you see him at school."
"Okay." Jordan and I said at the same time.
"We'll be leaving." Jordan said as he then took my hand walking down to the front door.
"Oh, also, Will?" I heard my mom say. "I never liked having a gáy son. I just played along cause your father was about gáy rights. That's the only reason why I like you."
Jordan held my hand tighter, I knew he was mad.
"Welp, bye bítch. I don't need you." I said and Jordan looks at me smiling. We enter the car as I put my clothes in the back seat.
"I love you babe."
"I love you too, Jor."

•| Don't hate me please also sorry to anyone name kiana I saw someone name with it so I took it (cough Willsnose cough) |•

{Twitter/KiingtongOmfg}
.andrea