Chapter-1 (also info about y/n)

Hello guys!
This is the first chapter of this story!
Just some info about y/n family and a prologue of the story

Y/c : your choice
Y/N: your name
F/n: father name
M/n: mother name
M/L/N: mother last name
H/c: hair colour
N/n: nickname

-Y/N L/N
-age: 6
- height: (your choice but not tall for 6yrs old)
-hair colour: h/c
-gender: (y/c)
-personality: cold-hearted person
-likes: Anya, Becky, her parents, sleeping, (other things you like)
-dislikes: people disturbing your sleeping (sry but you hate your teacher for that), (other thing you dislike)
-relatives: f/N (father)
M/N (mother)
Damian Desmond (childhood friend)
Becky blackbell ( childhood friend)

-F/N L/N
-age: 29/ (y/c)
-height: (y/c)
-hair colour : (y/c)
-gender: male
-personality: strict but in cool way
-married to: M/N L/N or M/L/N
-occupation: CEO of the successful company. The L/N is known through outThe world. They have good relationship with desmond and blackbell company's.

-M/N L/N or M/L/N
-age : 28 / (y/c)
-height: (y/c)
-hair colour: (y/c)
-gender: female
-personality: teasing manner (in front of her family), serious and cold-hearted (to others)
-married to: F/N
-occupation: second boss of M/L/N company and mistress of L/N company.
-Second boss of M/L/N company: she is a person who is in charge of handling important works (not important as the CEO) of the company.
-Mistress of the L/N company: all she does as "the mistress" is to visit important meeting with her husband. So the work is not a big deal to her.

—•—•—·
Chapter-1

Y/N pov

I woke up from the sound of my personal maid telling me to wake up...
"Young miss/master/(y/c), it's time for you to wake up" said the maid. She had already prepare the bath so I showered. After showering, the maid prepare me for the day.

"Young miss/master/(y/c), today is the day you will practice for the tommrow interview at school. Master and mistress are proud you", the maid said while brushing my hair (you totally didn't made Y/N bald. Please don't attack me)

"Yeah. Thank you. But what about my violin class?" I asked. (You take violin class. If you don't like it just change it into something else). "Don't worry young miss/master/(y/c), today u won't have violin class in mistress request." She said.

-after preparing-
-at dining table-

"How was your sleep, N/N?" My father asked.
"She/he/they totally dreamed of having a crush!!" My mother exclaimed. Me and my father were already used to mother's childish and teasing behaviour so it's nothing new. " It was good" I said totally ignoring my mother's behaviour.

-practicing time!-

"So, what do you do during weekend?" The butler asked since he was roleplaying as the asked for tommrow interview.
"I go to aquarium to see different kind of aquatic animal, go to art gallery and museum and then visit fancy restaurant to eat different delicacy." I said in respectful manner.
"I AM SOOOO SATISFIED WITH YOU ANSWER
N/N" mother said more like shouted. "Please lower your voice, honey" father said looking at her.
"I think it's all good, you have and will never dissapoint us N/n" father said.
"Thank you." I said

Note: your parents let you hang out with Damian when they are at work

-at Desmond mansion playground-

"So, you also passed the exam??" Damian asked.
"Yea, got problem with that?" I said. "Nah, just wanted to make up a topic out of bordem" he said. To be honest. He thinks he deserves the whole world praises to him and I don't blame him for that. His father is important after all.

"By the way, my father bought a new luxurious limo for me to go to school. You will live in dorms, don't you?" I asked. "Yeah, it will be kind of lonely tho". "I will visit you sometimes" I said again. "Well, ok as you wish, just hope that we won't get tonitrous bolts and get explled" he said and I nodded.

"It's time for us to go. Young miss/master/(y/c)" one of the bulter said. "Well, bye for now. We will meet again at school gathering if we pass" I said. "I hope we will" he said and I left to go my own home or should I say mansion.

END OF CHAPTER 1.

I know this is short but the chapter length will be short until the actual plot will be written because I have decided to follow manga. So there will be spoilers but I will put warning.
**********************

-- from A/N

> So basically this is my first story's first chapter and I am too lazy to write about other characters....
> And please feel free to write any grammatical mistakes in comment and I will fix it
> Goffy ahh
> I will post every friday (if possible)
> I will make a chapter when I need a break so don't worry. I won't leave this chapter
>This is the original concept of the story
>Bui

Started : 2022/8/12 Friday
Words : 881

Started : 2022/8/12 Friday Words : 881