Chapter-6

Spoilers from EP 11 of spyxfamily

------------------------------------

-at Eden academy-
Y/N pov:

"Anya Forger from Cecile Hall, first year.
We'll award you with a Stella for saving a life."

I saw Anya getting a Stella while I was beside Becky. I was surprised that she got a Stella way more early then any other first year which was rare in Eden.

"Way to go, Anya!" Becky said joyfully
"You got Stella way more earlier then any other First grade" I said looking at her Stella. So small yet so valuable.

"Ultra amazingly elegent indeed, miss forger" our homeroom teacher said looking at Anya. "You are making us proud as well! Good job Anya!" Becky said jumping up and down.

-the next day-
Y/N pov:-

I saw Becky and Anya at the gateway so I decided to greet them.
"Good morning, Anya and Becky." I said looking at them. "Good morning to you too, Y/N!" Becky said. But I didn't hear Anya greeting me back. Is she in a bad mood today?

"Nuh huh, it's starlight Anya!" Anya said looking at me with a serious face.
"Ok then..... Good morning.. starlight Anya.." honestly I don't know why I said that. But still I wanted to greet her.

-few moments later-

Everyone was looking at us. Not 'us' but they were mostly looking at Anya.
"You are really popular now, huh! Maybe you can make 100 friends if everyone respects you now!" Becky said looking at her.

-few moments later- (cuz thats what the story line is)

"don't be so full of yourself! Hump!" Damain said to us. Honestly I didn't even care, as I was only putting my things in my locker beside Anya's.

"What the heck? He is so annoying! Don't you get irritated when you are with him, Y/N?" Becky said with a Angry tone.
"I have seen much worse. This is just normal, you know" I said finally finishing my locker stuff.

"Let's go! Anya, Y/N!" Becky said as I followed her. But Anya didn't followed her..
"Let's go.... Starlight Anya." I said.
"Yeh." Anya said walking ahead of us.
"She is really being full of herself..." I said in a low voice. I am sure Anya didn't hear me say that to Becky

-at class-

"heh, what a joke."
"She is really full of herself... Putting on her badge for show."
"You don't usually put that on and go to school, don't you?"
"That violent girl cant be saving lives, can she?"
"I heard she saved a kid from drowning.... But I bet she deliberately pushed him herself."
"Could be!"

All I heard was the negative comments on Anya from others. Are they really jeleous that they are going to ruin her whole reputation just because they saw her punch Damian at first day? But seriously it was clearly Damian fault at first.

"Bahh....."
"Don't mind them! They are just jeleous!" Becky said trying to distract Anya in to do.

"You think so to right, damian-kun?" The umm... I forgot her name, said looking at Damian. Damn they are already having love interest when there are thousands of men better then him. "She must be cheating, right?"