The sauna test

Steve, Tristan, Dustin, and robin were all sitting infront of Erica sinclair, the youngest sinclair child, with lots of ice cream. She made steve get her more fudge. Robin was explaining the route that erica needed to go through to get into the russian elevator.
"— And you say this guard is armed" erica said unimpressed
"Yes, but he wont be there" Dustin told erica
"And booby traps?" Erica questioned
"Booby traps?" Tristan repeated
Erica turned to the mexican boy and said, "Lasers, spikes in the wall?... you know what this half baked plan of yours sounds like to me? Child endangerment."

"We'll be in radio contact with you the whole time —" robin was interrupted by erica putting a finger up and saying "Ah, ah, ah! Child endangerment"
Tristan sighed "erica?" Erica looked over at the youngest Harrington boy "hi. Uh... we think these russians want to do harm to our country. Great harm. Dont you love your country?"
"You cant spell America without erica" erica shrugged
Tristan thought about that for a moment "uh, yeah, yeah" he said, honestly not knowing if this information was true or not since he can never spell America correctly "dont do this for us. Do it for your country. Do it for your fellow man. Do this for America... Erica."

"Ooh!" Erica said putting her empty milkshake cup onto the table "i just got chills" Dustin smiled at Tristan "oh, yeah, from this float. Not yoyr boyfriends speech" she told Dustin. Dustins smile immediately faded. "You know what i love most about this country? Captalism. Do you know what capitalism is?"
"Yeah" Robin, Tristan, and Dustin said in unison.
"It means this is a free market system. Which means people get paid for their services depending on how valuable their contributions are." Erica explained "and it seems so me, my ability to fit into that little vent is very, very valuable to you all... so, you want my help? This USS Butterscotch better be the first of many. And im talking free ice cream for life."
Robin and Tristan thought for a moment.
"Deal" Tristan said
Erica smiled "i knew there was a reason you were my favourite out of all of my brothers friends." She told the Harrington boy

* * *

"You nerds in position or what?" Erica asked over the walkie-talkie
"Yeah, were in position" robin confirmed "its all quiet here, so you've got the green light."
"Green light, roger that... commence Operation: child endangerment."
"Can we maybe not call it that?" Robin asked
"See you on the other side..." erica said, ignoring robin "... Nerds"

After awhile, They saw erica open the russian elevator and shout "free ice cream... for life!"

* * *

"That's definitely not Chinese food" Tristan said once steve opened the box. There was a metal box with glass test tubes in it. Steve went to pull one out but stopped himself and he said to the others "uh, maybe you guys should, you know, stand back" and everyone did... but Dustin and tristan.
"No" Dustin said simply
"Just... just step back, okay?" Steve said
"No." Tristan said
"Step back"
"No!" Dustin said
"Seriously"
"No!" Tristan shouted "if you die, we die"
"Okay" steve said. Then he pulled one of the test tubes out the reveal some green liquid inside of it."what the hell?" Steve said
"What is that?" Robin asked

Then there was rumbling
"Was that just me, or did tne room move?" Dustin asked every
"Booby traps" erica whispered. The room started moving more, so tristan grabbed the test tube out of steves hand and said, "you know what? Lets just grab that and go"
Dustin went to open the door, but it wasn't working so everybody started arguing.
The elevator started going down and everyone was screaming.
"Oh, shit" steve said