Chapter 12

♥︎𖠋♥︎𖠋♥︎

The picture above is something I did :)))
I will be looking over the chapters I've posted and fixing any grammatical errors at the end of the week due to my current, busy schedule but feel free to still comment any errors and I'll be sure to look out for them when I review these chapters.
Enjoy~ <3

♥︎𖠋♥︎𖠋♥︎

"Okay Yoongi, I'm not saying that-" Yoongi interrupts Seokjin, "NO. No, you got the wrong idea." Yoongi feels like he's sweating at this point, doing his best to lie and not laugh out of nervousness.

"That's the thing Yoongi, I'm not assuming anything! I'm just asking-" Seokjin fights desperately to explain himself but the younger man just won't give in, continuously interrupting; one of Seokjin's pet peeves.

"MIN. FREAKING. SUGA." Seokjin roars and grabs the sides of Yoongi's face, he was a little startled but didn't move.

"I'm not accusing you of anything. I'm just trying to have a normal conversation and ask my bestie if he's doing alright and what he's been up to" Seokjin shrugs but Yoongi isn't really listening, just trying to shoo the taller man's hands away.

"FINE. I'm sure that's exactly what you'd like to know. Now tell me what do you actually want?" Yoongi says, a deep sigh leaving his chest in defeat.

"What happened to your-" Seokjin asks, inquisitively extending his hand out to try and touch the shorter man's neck.

"Next Question." Yoongi blatantly cuts him off, wanting to move on from the topic at hand.

"What happened to your n-" Seokjin tries again but

"I said next question." Yoongi interrupted, yet again.

"What happened-" Seokjin was going to ask again, Yoongi takes quick initiative and slaps a hand over his mouth.

"I don't want to talk about this right now, especially not out here." Yoongi says, while letting his eyes wander around the college canteen. Seokjin yanks his hand of his mouth, pushing him away, "don't you know? You can't touch this world wide handsome face! This beauty is expensive BECAUSE ITS NATURAL!" Seokjin shouts, but Yoongi pays him no mind as he continues searching.

His eyes soon caught this sight.. an outline of a person out of the corner of his eye. He turned quickly, hands in a defensive position.

Yoongi's arms soon dropped to the side once he realizes it's just Hoseok standing right behind him in a crouched, sneaking position. The minute they make eye contact Yoongi lets out an exaggerated sigh, plopping right back into his seat.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the table, Seokjin giggles as his head shakes from side to side.
"Why are you being so grumpy today?" Hoseok asks close enough to Yoongi so that their Hyung, Seokjin couldn't hear.

"My body feels like it's been hit by a damn bus and look at what you did to me." Yoongi snarls into Hoseok's ear, Yoongi's breath fanning down his neck making him lose focus for a moment. But just as quickly as he lost focus, he shook his head and regained it.
Hoseok slides his hand up Yoongi's torso, letting it rest on the center of his chest. "But I don't understand. I don't see what you mean, the world can't see what you mean." Hoseok whispers, close to Yoongi's face again. The hand on his chest gently rubs slow circles and butterflies begin fluttering around his body.
The rhythm of his heart begins to increase with every passing millisecond that he feels the hand slowly slide up to rest on his neck.

"Alright. I think that's enough Hoseok, we're in public. So please, control yourself will you?" Yoongi says whilst hastily removing the hand from his neck before things got carried away. Hoseok got a hold of the shorter man's hand before he let go. Yoongi goes to shake his hand off but Hoseok just threads his fingers through the others.