Chapter 19

♥︎𖠋♥︎𖠋♥︎

!!NSFW AHEAD!!

⚠️‼️Warning: This chapter contains scenes and or brief mentions of sexual harassment, panic/ anxiety attacks, dissociation, and vomiting.‼️⚠️

If you'd like to skip this chapter, that is completely fine and I understand. Please take care of course loveys. <3

♥︎𖠋♥︎𖠋♥︎

The bright light of the study room flickered as Yoongi typed his last sentence, his fingers aching from hours of relentless writing and clicking on the keyboard. He leaned back in his chair and sighed, feeling utterly drained. Seokjin remained perched on his lap, their closeness offering a small comfort despite the numbness creeping into Yoongi's legs.

"Finally done," Yoongi muttered, rubbing his temples. With Seokjin still on his lap, they began to pack up their books and laptops, the rustle of papers and zippers filling the air.  The door creaked open and Hoseok appeared, his eyes weary and shoulders slumped.

"Hey hyung, I'm too tired to... oh." His voice trailed off as he caught sight of Seokjin on Yoongi's lap. A flash of jealousy flickered across his face, his eyes narrowing ever so slightly.  Yoongi felt a sudden tension in the room, his heart skipping a beat. He didn't want Hoseok to misunderstand the situation. 'It's not what it looks like,' he thought desperately but didn't dare voice it aloud. Instead, he tried to sound casual.

"Hey Hoseok, everything okay?" Yoongi asked with genuine concern as he zipped his backpack shut. "We're packing up. I'm going to grab some food in the late-night cafe here and then head back to the room. Want to come?" Seokjin stood up from Yoongi's lap, and as Yoongi's legs were freed, a flood of pins and needles engulfed them. He winced, gritting his teeth against the sudden discomfort. Hoseok didn't respond at first, his eyes flicking between Seokjin and Yoongi's now empty lap. Then, seeming to make a decision, he strode over to where Yoongi sat and crouched down beside him. With a gentle touch, Hoseok began massaging Yoongi's calves, trying to alleviate the pain from the returning circulation.

"Thanks, Hobi," Yoongi murmured, appreciating the gesture but wary of their undefined relationship. They hadn't shared their 'situationship' with anyone yet, and he wasn't sure he was ready for that. So, with a hint of reluctance, he nudged Hoseok's hands away. "But I'm good." Hoseok looked at him, searching for something in Yoongi's eyes before nodding slowly. He stood up, rubbing his hands together, trying to find the right words to say.

"Well.. You guys have gotten quite close. Have fun on your late-night date night love birds" Seokjin's laughter echoed through the room as he closed the door behind him, leaving Yoongi and Hoseok alone. The atmosphere shifted, becoming tense and uncertain.

"Wait, it's not a date," Yoongi mumbled, feeling frustration bubble up inside him. He glanced at Hoseok, searching for any sign of understanding, but Hoseok remained silent, his face a mask of unreadable emotions.

"Alright," Hoseok finally spoke, a hint of disappointment in his voice. "I'll catch up with you later."  As Yoongi watched Hoseok walk away, an unexpected pang of guilt settled in his chest.

But Yoongi, driven by an urge to keep Hoseok close, lunged forward to grab his forearm again. "Yoongi, what are you—" His still-numb legs betrayed him, causing him to trip and pull Hoseok down with him in a tangled mess. Yoongi landed hard on his back, gasping for air as Hoseok's full weight landed on his chest. He coughed violently, shoving Hoseok off of him as quickly as possible.