O N E

Standing outside the Devil's Tribe clubhouse in Indian Hills, the girl's medium brown hair blowing in the wind. She inhaled the last of her smoke as she leaned against the building, dropping it to the ground and snubbing it out with her boot. Some of the guys from SAMCRO were supposed be here soon for a patch over. Least that's what she was told by Jax, the blonde boy whom she hasn't seen in years. She hasn't seen anyone from Charming, since she left for her dream job. At the ripe age of 18, Harley Davidson signed her on as one of their Harley girls. She went around the country, nearly around the world itself within 5 years promoting HD.

"Hey babygirl, Jax and Bobby will be here shortly, just got the call," Jury stepped out the door, looking to her.

"Can't wait to see em Jury," She smiled at him, before watching as the older man walked back in. Cherry slid past Jury with a cold beer in her hand, smiling.

"You look like you could use a drink," Cherry handed the cold bottle over to the newer girl, "You staying around here long term?"

"Thanks Cherry," The new comer kissed Cherry's cheek as a thanks, "Nah, I'm on my way back to SAMCRO."

"Damn, that shit sucks. Would've been nice having you around," Cherry frown, looking slightly upwards at the taller girl.

"I'll be back just to see you sweetheart," She winked. Cherry seemed pleased with the answer, just enough to leave the girl alone to herself again.

The young girl moved to lean against the black Chevelle that sat in front, throwing back the beer

The young girl moved to lean against the black Chevelle that sat in front, throwing back the beer. The beverage wasn't her choice when it came to a drink, but it was still refreshing when she was in the mood. Turning her head slightly, hearing the sound of the Harley's getting closer. Two lone riders drove side by side, a thinner blonde man and a older burley man.

"Holy shit," The bigger man muttered by side the blonde, as they took off their helmets and swung a leg over the bikes.

"Harley goddamn Winston!" The blonde looked at her with a wide smile, moving over to her quickly. Scooping her smaller body in his arms, twirling around. The brown haired girl, Harley, threw her head in the crook of his neck, attempting to save the beer from spilling on his kutte. She would be lying if she said wasn't getting dizzy.

"Hey Jax," She giggled as he set her on her feet. The big burley man held out his arms awaiting his own hug from her. "Hi Bobby!" Rushing into his arms, the guy was a big teddy bear.

"Its good to see you Colt! You're looking great!" Bobby smiled at the much younger girl. Harley noticed a blonde girl standing awkwardly behind Jax.

"Shit, sorry darlin'. Harley, this is Susie," Jax wrapped his arm around the shoulders of the shy girl.

"Nice to meet you babe," Harley charmed the girl, giving her a soft smile. Susie returned the smile, the tension slowly leaving her body. Jax turned the two around heading into the clubhouse.