T H R E E

Harley and Jax walked up to the Winston household, where her brother and family lived. To say the girl was nervous was an understatement. The siblings hadn't seen each other in a long time, even longer with Opie got locked up. Donna and Harley were always okay with each other, so long as Harley wasn't in club business, Donna was okay with her. Harley helped the woman the best she could while Ope was in the pen, occasionally speaking with her niece and nephew on the phone. Donna appreciated the effort the younger girl gave.

Jax slung his arm around Harley's shoulder, pulling her into his side. Giving her his signature smirk, "Relax, Ope is gonna be thrilled to see you." The older male knocked on the door before entering into the home, allowing the girl to sneak behind him and use him as a shield.

"Hey man," Ope greeted.

"I brought someone you'd wanna see," Jax smirked, stepping away to allow Opie to see his sister.

"Harley," Opie rushed forward, wrapping his arms tightly around his much smaller sibling.

"Hi Ope," Harley said softly, burying her head into his chest. Seeking the comfort that she had been missing for years now.

"You look great, I missed the hell outta you," Ope kissed the top of her head.

"She just showed up days ago, met up with her first at the patch over. Not sure who was happier to see her back, you or mom," Jax chuckled softly, spotting Donna leaning against the doorway behind her husband. He gave her a smile and slight nod, which he recieved a smile back.

"Would've came to see you sooner, but wanted sometime to settle back in," Harley smiled slightly, pulling away from the taller brother.

"I don't care about that shit, just glad you are home," Opie smiled down at her.

Donna came forward, opening her arms toward her sister. "Its good to see you back." The amount of love Harley felt when it came to her family being over joyed to see her home, was almost indescribable.

After sometime was spent catching up with her family, even Kenny and Ellie, the adults went outside to the shed. Jax and Opie worked on getting the kids' old pack and play dug out of the shed. Donna and Harley stood next to one another watching the men do the heavy lifting.

"You know, I know I've thanked you enough already but thank you for sending us money. We have barely been getting by with the house and car payments lately. Ope's job at the Mill has hardly covered anything. I hate even asking for it," Donna rambled on, her arms crossed over her chest.

Harley sighed softly before looking at her sister when soft green eyes. "Donna, you are family."

Donna looked down, pursing her lips, "I know, just, I hate money coming from the club."

Internally rolling Harley's eyes, she let out a dry chuckle, briefly looking at the guys. "I'm not even in the club, Donna. I haven't been anywhere near the SAMCRO in years, that money is coming from me, working my ass off. You, are my family. Ope, is my family. The kids are my family. I take care of my own."

Donna nodded, noticing the guys finally worked the child pen out of the shed. "You're right, Im sorry. Thank you Harley, for everything,"

"Oh stop it," Harley laughed, wrapping her arm around Donna as Jax came up to them.

"How much do I owe ya?" Jax referring to the pack and play.

"Nope, don't worry about it," Ope refused, shaking his head. "Consider it a gift."

Jax smirked, pulling some cash out his pocket handing it to Donna. "Jax," She drug out his name, giving him a look.

"Take it, I'm the one getting a deal," Jax chuckled, as she finally caved, pocketing the money.