Twisted Wonderland & The Serpent's Crown-Final Part

Jamil didn't find a need to erase the memories of what had happened. Most of the controlled students had simply collapsed when the Treasure's power had broken and the hypnotic spell would keep them from remembering anything else.
  Kalim had been hypnotized one final time, to make him believe the whole thing had been a fever-induced dream, before Jamil turned to the next matter of business.
  "I think the Host's should become more involved in finding potential Host's," Jamil proposed to the dorm heads. "Risks become more than risks if the wrong person gets chosen."
  Azul nodded. "And it doesn't just have to be the wrong person," he put in. "If the Treasure rebels too far, it could break the Choosing and roam freely, causing chaos."
  Leona opened his eyes. "So how do we know who the next Host is?" He asked, the scar over his left eye highlighted in gold, his Treasure Mark. "There are still three Treasures without Hosts. We don't know which one's gonna wake up next. And it's not like the Treasure's just gonna tell us who its Host is."
  Something nagging at Jamil made him frown, looking around the table. It was after closing time at Monstro Lounge, so it was just the four of them, plus the silent Treasures standing in the back, hiding in the shadows. What did the four of them have in common? It wasn't a dorm position, it wasn't their Unique Magic, it could have been their year in school but that seemed improbable...what was the one thing that was unique to them?
  Something dripped onto the table, breaking the silence and making Jamil look over.
  "Sorry about that," Azul said, putting his magepen away and grabbing a napkin. "My fingers slipped."
  Jamil froze as he saw what had splashed. Black ink lay on the clean table, reflecting the lights above them.
  "Oh Great Seven..." Jamil muttered, looking back at the Treasures. "That's it." Of course! It was so obvious now that he knew. All of the Treasures themselves were always in that form. But if you only saw them separately, you'd never connect the dots. The missing link to the reasoning behind who the Host's were and who they'd be.
  "What is it, Jamil?" Riddle asked, his Treasure Mark a small rose just below his left eye.
  "The next Host will most likely be Vil." Jamil said, looking at the ceiling.
  "Why him?" Azul asked, who had the Treasure Mark of a purple tentacle curling up on itself on his right cheek.
  Jamil looked back at the three dorm heads. Two days ago, he'd once wished to be better than Kalim, to be free for his chains that tied him to Kalim. He had it now. A power that rivaled Kalim, something that could set him free. But he wouldn't use it for that. And it wasn't out of fear. It was a matter of remembering what his duty was. And right now, he had to make sure the next three Treasures got connected to their Hosts with as little damage as possible.
  "Because all of the Host's so far have done one thing in common," Jamil said, pausing before voicing his conclusion. "We've all Overbloted."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
  A Pomefiore student was kneeling in front of a full length mirror, silently weeping.
  "Give me the beauty I desire," the student whispered. "I want to be beautiful..."
  A light chuckle, devoid of warmth or kindness, echoed around the room, making the student look up. "I can give you the beauty you desire."
  A bright red apple, the colour rivaling that of a ruby, appeared, breaking through the mirror, landing in the student's outstretched hand. "One bite," the voice said. "One bite is all it takes..."
  The student bit into the apple, the skin splitting easily before the fruit fell to the ground, the red skin turning a deadly black.
  "Yes...one bite is all it takes to be beautiful," the voice said, as the student began to choke, collapsing. Then a figure stepped into the mirror, fractured by the cracks in the glass but undeniably Overblot Vil. "Ah, but no one shall be as beautiful as me."