"Bombing." November 9 and 10th. 1980. Entry 4.

I can't. I'm going to do it.

I miss Harry and Julie already.

I'll let the red mist succumb me.

I sat there for hours and hours on end. Freezing my ass off as I was laying in the mud crying as the rain show froze me up. I barely had the energy to do anything.. just enough to glance at the watch. I had been crying for 3 hours without moving. Hell I think I have frostbite in some areas- Anyways it was 5:24 in the morning, all of the passenger had left by then and it was only me. Around an hour later I finally stood up, weak battered and cold and then I looked to to see a large red mass, approaching at a rapid pace. I guess 6:00 is when the fog comes back.

Just when the fog was around 200-ish feet from me I finally got my senses and shit together and start to bolt away. I ran through the trainwreck, hopped over bodied and ran through pools of blood to get away from it. The fog wasn't that fast and I could start to out run it. I kept on running until my legs were tired. But the danger wasn't gone get was I climbed a hill just to see the fog coming from all directions. I was near the roadway when it happened I heard a bell, and then a reving of a engine. Before I could even turn around j could feel myself being yanked into a certain double decker bus- It was bulgy! He screamed at his driver to "GET US THE HELL OUT OF HERE!" And before I could even realize what was happening Bulgy Floored it and that sent me to the floor. When I stood up I finally calmed down, and and on the seat. Bulgy was well overloaded with passengers, engine crew and other people, -Including The Fat Controller. He was the one that actually pulled me in! Moving through the crowd of people I manage to get to him and thanked him for saving me. Although he couldn't even hear me due to the passengers. So I decided to leave him there.. The interior of Bulgy was different than usual. His windows had been sealed by some sort of building foam. Infact I think every single crack or opening has been sealed beside his doors. As the double-decker bud sped along I had no idea where we were going. When I finally got a window seat we passed by a sign reading "Kellaby: Population 671" The small village had been deserted as there was no one in sight. No cars, nothing.. Bulgy was running low on gas so we had to stop. The fog was nowhere in sight and I found this eve more odd. But it was soon explained by a former resident of Kellaby.

" The village is on higher ground. Some of the fog won't reach this deep into it. "

Hesitantly I stepped out of Bulgy as he fuelled up. The sky was still a warm red so that is a good sign.. I decided to walk around the empty and deserted streets finding no one. It seems almost all of the shops had been raided besides a Mcbunn one. I never t knew they branched out. So without hesitation I picked by a nearby abandoned backer and grabbed as much food I couldn't find from the bakery and other preserved shops. Just when I existed a building I could near a scream of a Jet engine engine. I saw a British Fighter zip over me. This gave me hope and I wailed and cheered it on.

Oh how wrong I was to do that.. a few seconds later the ground rumbled and as soon as I turned around a massive fireball ride up in the horizon.

They were bombing sodor. Knowing the shockwave would come any second I dived inside of a trash bin as debris from nearby buildings covered the streets. Taking out anyone who stood in the streets. After a minute or two I came out of the of the bin. The whole block was levelled. I counted 5 blocks. I saw more jets in the distance. I held the basket tight as I ran to Bulgy. He was unscathed by seen it all. 5 had been killed in the blast and we need to get out of here before more were killed. soon we were away from Kellaby just as more bombs dropped on it effectively destroying the village. Scared, tried and bruised I fell asleep.

I had soon waken up at 5:28PM. Bulgy l got a flat tire while which took them 2 hours without any help. We had been idling In a garage for a few hours waiting for night fall. From what I was told they were going to attempt a mad dash to the Little Western where supposed there was no mist. The garage was secured as I stepped out of the house. We were lucky enough that the garage was connected to a hospital where several passengers were getting healed after the Kellaby Blast. I soon found the Fat controller and thanked him for saving me a few hours ago. For the rest of the day I stayed in one of the hospital beds hearing nearby bombs drop, feeling sorry for myself. At least I have a will to live now.

Soon 12:00 came around And we all boarded Bulgy. About to risk it for a myth.