10

Days pass by with everyone working hard for the upcoming week which is prepared to be extraordinary by Taehyung since he's the one who planned everything but you never know if something wrong can happen .

Taehyung in his office examining a new collaboration sent by another company named Manoban . He felt he heard this named already but didn't care much . This company is more about fashion show and since they heard about his company's upcoming events , they recommended to send some new professional models .

He also didn't really know if he should accept the contract since he also have great models and can also add himself if he wants too to add some spice to the event , they already have something really important to prepare for next week and this week was the preparation of everything so adding one more little work on top of all that wouldn't hurt , isn't it ?

He accepts the collaboration and invited them to discuss about it and called his assistant to send an email of acceptation to them and to also call his brother for him . He has no time to waste and decided to prepare the reunion around the afternoon today since he didn't have nothing really important . The earlier it is the better it will be , isn't it ?

Even tho Namjoon didn't really like the idea to collaborate this week with this company cause he was a bit suspicious but he still did .

Namjoon and jungkook prepared the room where they will have the meeting . During the pass few weeks of them working together they grew closer like two brothers and love to be silly sometimes annoying each other .

Time Skip_____💜_____⏳

" Sir they are waiting for you in the meeting room . " jungkook announced .

" ok i'm coming and you can go continue your work I can deal myself with it with the help of my brother . " Taehyung said while jungkook just nodded .

While Jungkook was making his way to his office got a brilliant idea to annoy his hyung making his way to Namjoon's office he prepared his little trick while working waiting for his hyung to come in his office .

In the meantime Taehyung was in raged for not trusting his guts in the first place , he knew the name's company was a bit odd and remembered he did heard this name before . If he didn't push this idea away he could reject the proposal of collaboration in the first place but it's to late .

Even Namjoon was surprised to see this person that they trust blindly and also the one who broke Taehyung and made him this cold the one and only

Lisa Manoban

" No time no see The Kim's . " She said smirking and continued with an innocent face " Taehyung finally I searched for you and I finally found you , I missed you so much love we can restart again , I know you still love me and I also do love you cause you're single so am i "