11

Incoming call ......................📲

Waking up in an unfamiliar room by a phone ringing Jungkook picks it up without looking at the screen and got more awoken by the high pitch boy who's was literally panicking on the other ligne .

" i'm calling since forever where are you ? " The male voice said ,

" i was sleeping . " jungkook answered still in the state of knock out by a pure good sleep .

" sleeping where ? " jimin asked .

" office , office , Namjoon hyung's office , wait ! " jungkook said cause that was the first thing in his mind with closed eyes adjusting to the dark room he tried to search for a light but failed miserably " ouch ! " falling from the bed knocking his head on the floor . Seating down he started to crawl on the soft carpet that was on the floor bumping his head on a furniture he analyses it with his hand .

They made their way to a lamp , turning it on he got blind for a moment seeing only the shade of black everywhere until he adjusts to the light , inspecting the place where he is .

Taking the phone on the floor and said lowly " Jimin are you there ? "

" Thank God you answer i was screaming through the phone you didn't hear , are you okay ? "

" yeah I am fine , i don't know where i am i think they kidnap me . " He answers a bit in a panicking voice but still lowly cause he didn't want someone to hear him if they were near him .

There was a complete silence between both brothers ,

( Dallya : That's the beautiful face of your dear author 🤣🤣 )

until Jimin spoke up " Kidnapped ! " he screams in Jungkook' ears . It's look like jimin took sometimes to digest the news .

" where are you actually ? tied up in a bed ? in a basement like in the movies ? tied up in the air ? on the floor ? to a pillar ? in a garage ? " jimin questioned making all his neurons in his head panick from the lack of air .

" no in a luxury room i was sleeping peaceful until you woke me up by the phone which was ringing . " jungkook responds .

" and how come you still have your phone and talking to me ? they should of took it away . " jimin guesses .

" i don't know maybe it's his first time kidnapping . " jungkook answered clueless until he realized .

" Did you perhaps want someone to kidnap me ? " Jungkook gasps .

" yeah cause you ate all the carottes , the jus and the chocolate in the fridge last night . " jimin said .

" you provoque me by drinking my fresh banana milk with my favorite chocolate . " Jungkook whines .