𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍

Warning: Public Sex, Top Namjoon, Bottom Jin, long chapter, dirty talk

~

"I'll call you when I reach there... Ok....Yes, love you too... Ok bye." Namjoon said to his little brother, Taehyung before he hung up the phone.

He was visiting his little brother and his little brother's boyfriend so they had to pick him up from the train station. The ride was suppose to be 4 hours long and an evening trip so Namjoon only hope he's lucky enough to at least be in time to get a seat.

Luck clearly wasn't on his side, when he arrived, the train was packed already so when he gave them his suitcase to load in the luggage compartment, and he stepped onto the train, he was near the door and more people were still filing in after him.

When everyone finally settled, Namjoon was stuck close to the train doors and pressed onto the back of the male that was stuck between him and the doors. The male was a few centimeters shorter than him with broad shoulders and black hair that was topped with a black baseball hat.

He was wearing blue jeans that had rips on his thighs and knees and he wore a striped blue-black and white long sleeve shirt. The backpack the man seemed to have was on the floor beside his feet.

As the train finally took off, a bunch of people jerked pushing Namjoon onto the male. He quickly put his hands on both of sides of the male's head to keep himself from squishing the male as the people  continued to move about.

"Fuck!" Namjoon cursed in a wince when he was elbowed in his back.

The male in front of him tensed up when Namjoon's front touched his butt also causing Namjoon to push back on the people which made them start a fuss.

"What the fuck is your problem man?!" Some dude exclaimed.

"Well maybe if you weren't fucking elbowing me and pushing me to squeeze the poor guy then I wouldn't have done that, you fucking jackass!" Namjoon shot back sending a glare over his shoulder.

The man was about to say something but at Namjoon's glare he just grumbled underneath his breath and just then Namjoon heard the male in front of him sigh as if he were relieved. The male turned as best as he could causing Namjoon to use himself to lift his body weight plus the others to give the man some room.

"Thank you." The male said fully facing Namjoon now and Namjoon nodded thinking he meant for him being able to turn but it was actually for trying not to squish him to death.

The male looked up and Namjoon's arms almost gave out from the man's sheer beauty. It felt as if he was looking at what other people would call an angel of the Lord but being an atheist he doesn't believe in it but if he did then that's probably what he'd describe it as.

"Oh um no problem?" He said in a question causing the male to make a sound in his throat as he held back his laugh.

"I'm Seokjin but people call me Jin for short, nice to meet you." The man now known as Jin introduced.

"Namjoon... I'd shake your hand but I'm... Occupied." Namjoon replied with a playful eye roll and snicker causing the guy to laugh this time, sounding almost as like a windshield wiper but still beautiful and contagious.

It was approximately 30 minutes into the train ride and Namjoon was starting to sweat from how hot it was, everyone was actually. Jin who had turned back to face door had his head resting against it, a bored and annoyed look on his face as the sweat made the hair at the back of his head wet.