.𝟎𝟐 ("ʙʟᴜᴇ ᴇʏᴇꜱ")

ᴬˡˡ ᵇᵉᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ⁱ ˡⁱᵏᵉᵈ ᵃ ᵇᵒʸ

I woke up to Gina's elbow digging into my cheek bone. I glanced over to my alarm clock, it read 8:24 am. I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth and my hair. When i exited i was greeted with a set of very blue eyes in front of me.

"Oh sorry" he said

"It's okay" I replied to him and made my way back to my room. When i entered Allie and Gina were both awake on their phones.

"Morning" i said to them, no response not even a glance from either of them.

"Kids these days" i sighed while putting a hand on my hip. Nothing from that either, that always annoys them. Especially gi, her dad says it to her all the time.

"Hello?" I asked more frustrated

I grabbed a pillow and whacked them both with it.

"What the hell" gi asked annoyed.

"Ow" allie said, i was about to say that its a pillow, it doesn't hurt. When i looked over i saw her phone on her face. It clicked that her phone must've fell on her nose when i hit her with the pillow.

"Allie im so sorry" i said apologetically.

"Don't worry about it" she said holding her nose and giving me a thumbs up.

"Wanna make breakfast" gi asked while yawning and changing the subject.

"yeah sure" allie replied

"Pancakes or waffles?" I asked them

"We all know how much you love your pancakes jackie" gi remarked sarcastically

"Wow, just wow" i replied acting offended. Truth is, i'm a pancake stan. And you know what, i'm proud.

"Yeah, yeah I'm hungry lets go"

We made our way downstairs to the kitchen. While turning the corner of the hallway i saw my brother and his friends sitting on the stools at the counter top.

"Hi" allie beamed at my brother. I gave her a smirk and she back slapped my arm.

"Oh hey" my brother looked up from his phone and gave her a smile. She immediately began to blush.

"We were gonna have something to eat" i told Gavin

"Yeah and jackie wants pancakes" gi fake gaged at her own sentence.

"Not my fault they're delicious and my favorite" i shrugged my shoulders

"Hey they're Matt's favorite too" one of the long haired, nameless boys said to me.

"Oh jackie, allie, and gi, thats nick, thats Chris, and that's Matt" Gavin said pointing to each one as he named them.

"I'm allie"

"Im gina, or gi"

"And im jackie, you guys have really blue eyes"

"Thank you?" Nick thanked me but definitely didn't know if it was a compliment or just a statement.

"It's a compliment" i told him

"Well then thank you" he said more sure this time.

I'm not gonna lie it got pretty awkward after this simply because no one knew what to say, then finally i walked over to the pantry and grabbed the pancake mix, and the fridge for an egg and milk. The boys were on their phones and having their own conversation as they moved to the living room. The girls sat on the stools and smiled at each other.

I was confused so i gave them a confused look, clearly this was something that shouldn't be spoken out loud.

Allie lip synced a "you and Matt?"

Immediately started shaking my head no and laughing to myself.

I whispered, "I don't even know him, he could be a murderer for all i know"

They just laughed it off and shrugged their shoulders going back to putting their attention on their phones.

___________________________
🍍🥥
Hope yall liked this chapter, its a bit shorter than the first but whatever

///////
Published- 8.13.22
Written- 8.13.22