.𝟎𝟒 ("ʙᴀᴋᴇᴅ ʙʟɪɴᴅꜰᴏʟᴅᴇᴅ")

ᴬˡˡ ᵇᵉᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ⁱ ˡⁱᵏᵉᵈ ᵃ ᵇᵒʸ

"I just don't understand how someone could just not put the cart in the holder thing, like its right over there" Gina said pointing to the cart holder.

Me, allie, and gi were leaving target, when behind our car someone placed a cart. The cart holder was about three spots away from us.

"And now we have to move it" allie said while rolling her eyes and pushing the cart to its designated spot.

"You have to be a very, very shallow person to do that and then continue to go about your day" i said adding to the conversation.

Once Allie made her way back to the car, i got in the drivers seat, allie was in the back and gi was in the passenger. We were filming a sleepover video on Allie's YouTube channel. She needed to post a video and we were supposed to hang out so it jut made sense.

*to camera

"Welcome back to my channel bitches" allie opened her video with, which made gi and i laugh.

"Today we are vlogging our night and were making cupcakes, woohoo!" She explained, "today joining the channel is jackie and Gina" gi and i waved at the camera as she said our name.

"What cupcake flavor did we get?" Gi asked me

"I thought you put it in the cart?" I asked her, i don't remember even going in that aisle.

"no i didn't, allie did you?" Gi asked with worry laced in her voice.

"I don't remember, I'll check the back" she said while unbuckling and climbing over the seat.

"Oh lord, you are actually climbing over the seat" i laughed "Oh yeah bitches we got it" she said while bending over the seat.

"What flavor?" I asked

"it looks like vanilla, and there's about three boxes" 

"Oh okay"

"We're gonna be making cupcakes and its gonna be a lot of fun!" Gi yellled enthusiastically.

*camera cut

The drive home was just conversation about what else we will do to make the video entertaining and not boring. When I pulled into the drive way, there was a van already parked on the right side.

"Jackie who is that" Allie asked.

"i don't know, maybe Gavin's friends or something?" I questioned. We walked into the house bringing in the bags of 'video stuff' at least that's what Gina calls it even though it candy that won't be eaten on camera. Gavin and the three boys i saw a couple days ago we're back.