Part 1: No Way!

'You're thirty-two already!'

'I know my age! You don't have to yell it out to me! ' Seoyun looked back at her mother, defiantly!

'You will behave my daughter, while talking to your mother! She looked back down on the floor as she heard her father's stern voice.

'And, by the way, isn't he two years younger than I am?' She asked, her arms crossed over at her chest.

'That's not an issue, Seoyun, his parents like you! They want you as their daughter-in-law!'

'Appa! I don't want to marry!'

'We're just asking you to meet him, we are not straightaway fixing up your marriage!' Her father calmly said.

'So, fixing up marriage with him is definitely at the back of your mind!' She raised her eye-brows!

'Yes! Why not! We are family-friends they used to be our neighbors! Anyways, you know him! You both went to the same school!' Her mother intervened.

'Eomma! That must be almost fifteen years ago! I haven't met him since then! A lot has changed since then!' She was trying her best not to lose her temper.

'But the friendship of your father and his father has remained unchanged!'

'No! I will not meet him! Anyways, am too busy for this non-sense!' She got up.

'Non-sense? This is not non-sense, my daughter, we care about you!' Her father also stood up.

'Enforcing things on me is not care! I can choose for myself! Am your damned daughter who runs a business! I will decide for myself!' Her voice rose.

'You will not speak to your father like this, Seoyun!' This time her mother scolded her.

She bit her lips, 'they always form this alliance against me!'

'Okay! So you want to decide for yourself? I am giving you six months, find a suitable boy of your own choice and then we will get you married to him! But, within six months!'

'But, Appa! You can't! How can you...' She kicked the ground! They had left without even hearing her reply.

She ran up the stairs to her room! She felt like burning the place down!

Her own parents were enforcing things on her.

Even after all her accomplishments, it had come down to her marriage!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, Min Yoongi's parents were also doing the same to him.

'What? Marriage? No, I haven't thought of my marriage yet!' He replied to his mother.

'We want you to meet a girl, you know her, she was our neighbor, you both went to the same school!' His mother lifted her hand to let him complete what she was saying.

'Am meeting no girl like this! I'll let you know when I am ready!' He replied.

'My son! We really want you both to marry each other, she is the perfect girl for you!' She put her hand on his shoulder. 'I worry about you a lot, I want you to have companionship in life! At least meet her, once!'

'I want to marry the girl I would want to be my companion in life, till now I haven't met any such girl, I'll tell you, when I will!' He stood up.

'My son! You'll not grant your mother a simple wish of seeing her son happy and settled in life?'

'Eomma please! Am not ready for this!' He walked away.

'Why do they do this? How can such things be enforced? How can love be enforced?'