Part 11: Falling Apart

*Discretion required: Strong language and too much toxicity in this chapter.*

Jungkook was the one to break the news to him, "I think you need to look at this, hyung." He handed over his phone to him.

The pictures were all over the media, Seoyun was photographed with a man, from all sorts of angles. It even looked in few of the pictures that were kissing.

The photographs nevertheless were there with all sorts of caption and headlines. Some more scrolling through them let him know that the man was a doctor, a psychiatrist dealing with high profile clients.

The captions went like,

'Min Yoongi and Park Seoyun seek couple counseling.'

'Is Park Seoyun seeking psychiatric help or having an affair?'

'Two months into the marriage and it is already crumbling.'

'A deal gone real bad.'

And what not.

Yoongi handed back the phone to Jungkook. He stood there contemplating things in his mind. Before, Jin or anyone else could reach him, he had already left the studio.

It was Yoongi's turn to storm into her room.

"What is the meaning of this?" He shoved the phone in her face, demanding an explanation from her side.

As usual Seoyun had fallen silent and that didn't help matters, "Don't you think that you ought to be a bit considerate now?" He asked.

"Can you be a bit trusting?" She spoke as she looked away from his face.

"Trust?" He let out a chuckle, a really grave one. "You are the one to talk of trust? And when did we exactly build that trust between us? What have we even done about it?"

She took a step towards the door to move away from there.

"You listen to me, Seoyun, when I talk to you!" He moved forward, held her arm and pulled her towards himself, a bit roughly.

"Forget about it, Min Yoongi, am not gonna change for you!" She tried to free her arm and yelled in his face.

"Yes, you will! I'm letting you know that, I fucking will not allow this. I will not fucking allow you to malign my image." He tried but couldn't stop his temper taking over.

"Oh! Image? Says someone who has slept around with maybe a hundred girls." Seoyun scoffed at him.

"That's none of your concern! If at all that happened before our marriage and anyways, when did we establish rules for this marriage?" He said shaking her by her arm.

"Marriage? Fuck this marriage! Is this a marriage? This is suffocation! Do you know how disgusting it is having to see you here in this house." She knew she was losing it at this point.

"Then you can leave, you know where the door is." He let go of her arm and pushed her towards the door.

"It's you who needs to leave." She turned and threw the words again in his face.

"Oh, so you can have a clear image in front of your dad? And you can use me to prove him wrong?"

There.

There he crossed the first line.

Seoyun just blinked a few times, trying to still hold herself together. 'I can't be vulnerable, not in front of the person I hate the most at this point.'

"Fuck you, Min Yoongi!"

"The same way you did with him?"

There he crossed the next one.

Smack.

She slapped him.

He clenched his fist and looked down at the floor. He pressed his lips together to let the wave of fury pass, in order to not cause any more damage.

"Do you even realize how toxic you are?" Finally he spoke, his jaw still clenched.

"Come on, slap me then, that's what I deserve from a man like you."

"I will not slap you, but will do other things Seoyun, which will make you forget all this sass."

Seoyun blinked back her tears. She wanted to smack his face again, but all she could say was,

"Leave me."

"I will! I fucking will! You're so pathetic and to even look at you makes me feel pathetic. Your father was right, you can't be a good wife, I should really have taken that money for marrying you."

Tears now rolled down her cheeks. Her lips trembled with anger and hurt.

"The trust?" She finally got the strength to speak again and she moved over to him.

"The trust was established when we stood at that alter together, when we took our vows. But, it looks like I took them alone. Whatever I be, but am not a whore, Min Yoongi. I decided to be devoted and committed to you, when I took you as my husband."

Yoongi stared at her face.

"I say the same about you now, you were interested in my deal because of your stock shares or did you just want to get in bed with me? Unlike you, it was my first time and you had to make it appear like this. This." She pulled at his collar.

"Unlike you Min Yoongi, I don't sleep with the second person I meet. You and your likes! Get the hell outta my home. Get the hell outta my life." She yelled.

Yoongi took her hands away from his collar, "You keep saying that, you keep blaming me, without wanting to know about me, my world or my life. You have assumed things."

"And what have you done? You have reduced me to a fucking whore! I am your wife and not a fucking whore, Min Yoongi."

"There are walls around us, we do not belong with each other, Seoyun. Let's end this. Both of us are incapable of it, incapable of providing the other what they want. Be it respect, trust or love." Yoongi turned his back from her.

"You are right, Min Yoongi, we do not belong with each other." Seoyun said, sitting down on bed, unable to keep standing any longer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seoyun thought as she crumpled into a ball on her bed, after gulping down the medicines.
'I thought that may be you would want me for who I am, but I was wrong. Totally wrong.'

Snippets of the years gone by stood before her eyes, where many people had wanted to be her friend, she would receive many proposals from boys to be her boyfriend but then later she would come to know that all they were interested in was, her money.

She was left alone, by her parents too. She struggled to be the son to them that they did not have. Over the time, she had even forgotten that she was the daughter that they had, because she was so busy proving to them to be their son.

Sleep and the effect of medicines took over after sometime and spared her the agony of going over the episodes that hurt, again and all over again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'What have you done, Yoongi-ya? What have you been doing?' Yoongi cursed himself as he stood back in his room at the dorm.

Did I hurt her more than intended? Damn it! Why did I lose it? Why the hell did I lose it.

He smashed his fist repeatedly on the wall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note: I feel that, sometimes we don't realize our toxic traits and short comings, until we're into some situation.
We all have short comings.
Let's see if Seoyun and Yoongi work on them or choose to part their ways.