Chapter 2

Note:

This story is based on my imagination only. None of this is true. And I do hope that you'll understand me for any mistakes in grammar in this story since English is not my first language. I am just a fan who wants to write a story using Zee and Nunew as the characters. Enjoy reading!!!

Sir the meeting will start in five minutes, my secretary informed me. This will be the meeting to finalize all the things for the new product we will be releasing 2 months from now. We've been preparing this for months now since I want it to be thoroughly polished. And I need it to go smoothly since I will be gone for I don't know how long. I am working on the upcoming product for two months together with preparing all the things before I'll leave. So I worked twice as hard as before I could feel the exhaustion in my entire body.

The meeting has begun and the presenter is already explaining the details of the product.
These will be the features that we will showcase in our product, we also added unique features to make it more interesting in the public eyes plus it is also very helpful to everyone. There will be 3 exterior designs of this product which are also highly unique and pleasing to the eyes. He continued explaining things and I must say the team did their best in doing this and I am proud of them. They all are hard-working and very talented people I am lucky to have this kind of employee in these times.

That's the end of our presentation, we are now ready to hear your comments. It was my cue to talk about my insights into their works, I praised them first for doing a very good job in creating these products and shared some ideas to make them better. They took notes of everything and after that, we concluded the meeting. The next would be the production of the product to test it and to see how it will be in the actual. My secretary and I walked back to my office to talk about the remaining things I need to settle before I'll leave in three months. After informing of those and talking more about work she also got back to her table to continue her work.

I massaged my temple and remembered that I did not eat all day and my stomach is already grumbling. I ask my secretary o order me food and she immediately obliged I also told her to get hers if she want to eat something. While waiting for the food I took my phone to check some notifications only to see 2 missed calls from Max my brother. I immediately called back to him thinking that it might be important but before I could even do that my phone rang, he was already calling me.

Hey bro

What's up Max?

I heard from dad that you will be back in three months.

I snorted hearing that. Yeah, I need to do it since none of you and James wants the company. He chuckled, you know very well that I'm not into those kinds of business I might lead the company to bankruptcy if I would be the one handling it.

Yeah yeah whatever

So what did dad tell you to make you come back? You are so stubborn before of not wanting to go back since you said that you are busy in your own company? Did he threaten you? he was telling me that while laughing damn this dumbass.

Stop teasing me you know how dad is he'll make you feel so guilty just to get what he wants. He didn't threaten me but instead, he manipulated me.

Don't complain about dad's attitude because yours is exactly the same.

By the way, I've been so curious why you even left before. I am not buying your excuse of just wanting to pursue your study abroad.

It's just that, Max, I want a new environment and experience too.

I'm not convinced since if I remember it clearly a year before you left for the states you were so against it when dad offered you to study abroad.

Can't people change Max?

Oh, another thing I also heard is that you are in a relationship at that time-

There's no deep meaning behind it Max. As I've said I want to explore more I want to have experience and a new environment that's all.

Ok fine I won't probe more, and let's just say I believe you. See you in three months brother.

Yeah, see yah.

I sighed deeply Max is really observant, he always knows if there's something suspicious.

The reason I didn't tell my family or anyone close to me the reason why I left aside from I don't want their worry is that I don't want them to think badly of him. I don't want to tarnish his image. Even though he cheated on me, I still loved him and I don't want to talk badly about him. I can still remember all our times together I was genuinely happy during all those moments and it hurts to think that I was the only one who felt that way. Even though he was just pretending all those times still it made me happy so for that I am still thankful to him for giving me all those memories of us together.

I snapped back from reminiscing when my secretary knocked on the door informing me that my food has already arrived. I acknowledge her presence and she delivers the food to me. I said my thanks to her and started to eat my food as I am really starving.

On the other hand, the news of Zee going back again after years spread in his hometown. The people who knew him and their family were excited to see him again, as they saw Zee as a good kid, a very kind, polite, and happy kid back then. He was adored by many for his attitude when he was a kid, so they are looking forward to his comeback.

Zee's mother was already very busy preparing Zee's room and everything. Although she knew Zee would probably want to get his own place, she still wished that his son would stay with them in the meantime. She missed her child very much and she made sure everything would be fixed the day Zee would come back.

Author's note:

The updating of every chapter of this story will be once every week as I don't want to rush this story. Plus, I am also very busy with school, so please bear with me.