Chapter 1

School is so stupid . So stupid . I've just left my school . I had gotten detention for standing up for myself . Standing up to that stupid guy . Robert , god even his name sounds dumb he's been bullying me for the past three years and hasn't gotten punished for it at all . Three years of endless swearing , catcalling and speaking about my family .

Shit i've stood up to for three years and got detention over it 20 stupid times .

The teachers being all men really does not help. There has been so many new students this year and most of them joining his so called 'gang' really doesn't help at all . Today he said my navy blue tank top makes me look like a whore so i punched him in the face . Was i being overdramatic? Hell no.

Since we were on the topic of new students before , im actually meeting one today . Lilieth , she comes from Britian . How do i know this ? Because my best friend Marge won't shut up about her and honestly i don't blame her she's beautiful .

I'm walking down the street that leads to a mall where I will be meeting Marge and Lilieth .

"Vivi! Over here!" Yea, names Vivienne by the way . "Marge! Hey !" I hug the red head that is slightly shorter than me . I turn to Lilieth with a smile . " Vivienne Serendia,call me Vivi" , "Lileth Bidgray , call me lily or lil b " she said with a small  chuckle  . "Alright , shoppin time~" Marge sung slowly .

We entered the four story building looking at the different stores , seeing moms holding their childs hand while they lick their rainbow loli pop .
"Where do you guys wanna go first ? Has to be some type of food , my treat " Marge happily asked the girls . Marge had always been the type to give but would hate it to receive . Since we were kids she would give me small little cards with a handmade ring on every birthday . I have 7 rings currently and keep them in my bag to put on whenever i feel like it . She's a very good builder and really creative to the point she makes such useful things out of literally anything she can find in her room .

"Ice cream ! Please i've been craving it the whole day . If that's okay with both of you of course . "
Lily exclaimed . "Of course . The store is on the third floor , let's GO ! " Marge exclaimed .

We went up and got the ice cream . Mine being strawberry with chocolate on top with a small chocolate bar put into it . Marge having a raspberry one with chocolate syrup on top. While Lilieth got a simple mint one . We went out the store and enjoyed our ice creams next to a supposedly 'closed' clothing shop but when we checked the door it was open .

"Maybe the employees are on break ?" I gave a conclusion . "In the middle of the day? I don't thinks so , trust me i've worked in retail . " Marge replied . " We shouldn't go in it's wro- " before Lily  could finish her sentence  , a blood curdeling scream was heard through the busy floors of the mall . We rushed to the balcony where we could overlook the other floors ,  I accidentally dropped my ice cream down on someones head  making them look right at us . But what we saw wasen't human , it was a monster , a disguisting creature was looking at us . His forehead slightly cut letting blood seek through his  skin which had patches of a  dark blue everywhere . Clothes ripped up , mouth with no lips making more blood seep through his ugly face . His mouth opened to let out a schreech  that echoed through the white and gray walls of the mall .

We ran immediately to the store going under the desk where the supposed cashier was supposed to be , scared to even breathe in the quiet store that kept a load of screaming from coming in . All three of us holding our hands covering our mouths hoping cries wouldn't
escape alerting those... things .

                   ☾︎Third person POV☽︎
Vivienne peeped her head up to see out the glass doors showing the third floor clearly . Much to the two other girls dismay that were trying to hold her
down . Looking up she saw nothing but a calm place with stores but with no people inside . The two other girls peeped their head out on the side to look over . But instead they saw a scarlet liquid being sprayed out by a body going limp on the cold hard ground . Marge yelped and went back under the desk .

Lilieth terrifyingly watched with Vivienne as a creature was on top of the body munching on it's skin .
As it looked up , both the girls fell down behind the desk praying to god that it didn't see them .

Marge already crying held onto Vivienne's hand trying to not let out a sound .

Right then and there they heard the door opening slowly..