Chapter 2

The girls under the desk were crying in silence as they heard the door open slowly . Eyes closed thinking about how everything was about to end and in such a  gruesome way . This fear felt icy-cold . It felt like it had an iron grip on them . They couldn't move as they felt the slow steps on the floor . Vivienne finally snapped from her fear , realizing that if she was going to die she was going to die trying to live . She opened her eyes . Them landing on the mirror right next to a clothing rack . She saw the thing.. head slightly crooked that had  broken arms looking around .

As she was searching desperately for something to protect the girls she finally saw a metal looking stick on the ground  right behind the mirror . As she spied on the creature she took a step immediately after it turned to another section of the store . She slid her way to the stick , shocking the girls making them open their eyes while also catching  the attention of the creature.

It started snarling and groaning  while trying to walk over to Vivienne . But as soon as Vivienne got a firm grip on the stick  she ran full speed to the creature .
She bashed the stick right on to its head making it fall down to the ground while she continuesly bashed its body and head with the stick over and over .

Her tears had vanished by now leaving only a look of disguist  on her face . Lilieth ran to Vivienne to stop her from making more noise.

"Viv stop! It's dead , it's dead ." Lileth muttered to the girl holding her from hitting the now almost red creature on the floor .

"It looks like they're attracted by noise "
Marge said slowly as she looked out the door , looking at two more coming over to the trio . "Shit, marge , lily grab something quick . Try making this as quiet as possible ."
"Make sure to not get that shit in your mouth .. it looks contagious...ew"lily says as she steps away from the corpse trying to find something to fight with .

Vivienne  went over to to a clothing rack and hit it making the two sticks holding them fall down . "Here , use these " Marge rook the stick and pozitioned herself ready to attack .. while lily got the other stick and opened the door letting the creatures in .

As soon as they started snarling again Lily closed the door and hit down the first one while Marge hit the one right behind it. The creature tried biting Lily but was stopped by Vivienne holding the stick to it's mouth . " Marge step away"
Vivienne slipped out of her mouth fast  .

With Lili's help they pushed the creature right to the other one making them fall down . Marge stepped in and started bashing their head in as quietly as possible without attracting even more of these things  .

"Shit i got blood on me" lily whispered as she turned her arms around to see blood splattered around her arms .

"We can't go out there"Marge told the girls looking out the glass roof to see the night settling in .

"We have to stay here for the night , we can't go out  in pure darkness especially with these things around ." Vivienne muttered lowly.
"Let's get stuff  and barricade the door. We can't have those things sneak up on us at night." Lilieth spoke up . The girls went around getting small desks,chairs,racks of clothing, anything that looks like it can hold some glass doors from opening . The door now barricaded the girls went under the desk and cuddled next to eachother hoping that all this was somehow a dream .
Not a dream . A nightmare . A sick nightmare that just scared them . A nightmare that made them realize how living is a gift . Even if you hate your life , you should be happy a bunch of 'monsters' weren't munching on your skin and labeling you as food .

But it wasn't a nightmare . It was reality .

Vivienne was a lucky one . Her parents had gone on vacation for the next month . So she didn't need to worry for their safety . They were in Europe , Italy to be precise . If this virus or these creatures hadn't made it to Italy yet then she didn't need to worry . Was it only in the U.S.A? Or had it spread worldwide . That's what scared her.

Lily was worried , scared , she was feeling everything at once . Her brother and her parents were at home . Did they know about this? She wanted them to be safe , to be far away from this . She was scared that this ...thing... thats happening . She wanted her mother to be safe . She was never really close with her dad . But her mother and brother were the light of her day . She kept praying they were safe .

Marge was a foster child . Her new foster family wasn't really 'the' family to be with . Seeing as her foster mom would always be at work and come home late . Her foster dad was an alcoholic  that posed as the best father but only when guests were around. She didn't really care for her family. But she was a nice girl so she still thought if they were ok .

The girls fell asleep slow tears falling from each of their faces .