Chapter 5

They finally made it to somewhat top of the mountain . The rain had died down a bit but not all .

The road was a very silent one . It had trees on each side . The aura of the place was very scary if that's the right word . But they liked how they could get at least a bit of peace , some peace away from the catastrophie happening back in their home town . The car stopped right near a small gap in the trees . The girls got out getting their bags from their trunk quickly before they could get more wet . They got the bags in the car and opened them .

"Alright let's each be assigned a weapon , Vivienne looks like your good with axes so you keep that one . Sally your in a baseball team so keep the baseball bat . Lily you get -- and i don't know how the hell i found this but do you know how to use a bow and arrow?"Marge asked "yes dad is a hunter "lily replied calmly ."Alright wait what -you know nevermind . And I get the katana . " Marge said with a smile on her face . " Ok . Is everyone clothed up well make sure none of that thing touches us , bites us or anything if we encounter any of them again . " Vivienne said to the girls .

" We should get some needed sleep , maybe the rain will die down by then . "Lily said to the girls." Yea sure " Sally replied .

Marge and Sally fell asleep on the back seats with their bags on their laps that held tons of food and clothes . Lily snored lightly on the passenger seat while Vivienne  was cuddling herself on the drivers seat . It was once again quiet . Not a single chatter heard in the lonely woods. The once lively woods with birds chirping . Animals walking around with their families . But no it was quiet . The sky was cloudy with no sun in sight . Droplets of rain falling silently and landing on the hard floor or on the leafs of the trees on each side of the road .
On the dirt making a muddy scene .

|Time Skip|

Lily woke up from her deep slumber . It looked like from the whole group she seemed to be the only one waking up . She didn't want to wake the girls up so she just sat there in her seat silently . When she got curious . There was a small drawer type thing right in front of her . She opened it slowly and saw diffrent things inside . A wallet , passport and a drivers license sat in there .

She opened the wallet and looked inside . It looked like the family was quite rich . Hundred dollar bills in the wallet . Three diffrent credit cards and a debit card . There was also a photo . She took it out . It was a family . A man and a women were smiling while being behind their two twin daughters . They seemed so happy . She wondered where they were now . She put the small wallet in her very small bag . Maybe she would find  the owners ? She very much doubted it . But she still had the sick feeling of hope .

"Hey Lil " Vivienne spoke up . "Holy shit you scared me " lily exclaimed while jumping on her seat . This woke up Sally and Marge in the back .

"Holy shit what is the time ? -oh right we're in the middle of an apocalypse ." Sally said . "What are we going to do ? " Marge asked . "How about we help that man who is being chased by those creatures -" the girls couldn't ask any more  to Vivienne because she was already out the car and running with her axe up to a man running away from some creatures . The girls slipped out the car fast with their assigned weapons .

While the man saw her Vivienne was already slashing the creatures left and right using some fighting skills she once learned from her father . It was merely for defending herself from men but it looked like there was another porpoise .
The rest of the four girls came over .
Marge slayed the bodies of the creatures  making the pieces  of their bodies fall down . Lily was shooting each one with the arrows behind her back one by one hitting right in the head . Sally was beating the creatures brutally until they took their last breaths or whatever they were . Vivienne was axing the head of each and every single one she wanted to make  sure that they were dead .

The man who was running away could've sworn he was in an action movie . Looking at four girls covered head to toe killing the creatures while he was lazily running away afraid to even fight . The women infront of him had finished each one now turning back to the man .

"What the hell were you doing ?!Being alone in the middle of nowhere with these creatures following you ! You could've gotten yourself killed !" Vivienne yelled at the man that stood scared infront of them . Even though he was a big size he still looked tiny compared to the women infront of him . They reeked of bravery and leadership and he adored it .  "I'm sorry i'm not alone actually i have a camp with other people ! Please don't kill me ! I be you please i have two children !" The man yelped hands up in the air scared for his life .

" Don't worry we are not killers . We can't even imagine doing such a thing . "" Marge replied . "To hell with that . Where's your camp and why were you so far away from it? " Vivienne replied .
"I ---was looking for people like you . Survivors . I'm the only one that actually had hope that someone was smart enough  to come up here . Please come with me . Our camp has many people in it and we could use more people like you . Trust me they'll treat you nicely " the man said to the women infront of him .

" Your name? " Sally asked .

" Danny my names Danny"