Chapter 7

Everyone was silent in the camp . Lily hadn't spoken for quite a while now . Almost everyone had gotten clothed up from the things that the girls got . Some had made good dinner while storing the rest of the food safely . They had made steak for the camps dinner that night . Everyone was huddled up near the camps 'fire place'  .

The cooks of the camp came out with plates full of food from the cabin . Everyone was very happy exept ofcourse Lily . She was sat next to Kylien . Kylien tried to make her happy throwing a few jokes to light up her mood .

Vivienne was sat next to Matthew . He didn't really speak while the whole dinner was happening  . He was very quiet . Vivienne tried to spark a conversation seeing as everyone was speaking with eachother .

"Soo... How did you guys get here?" She asked the boy . He looked up and turned his head and replied . "Oh , my parents were planning a camping trip for the family . This whole thing happened before we had time to pick Lily up . We ran up the mountains . They told me to run so i ran like a pussy . I didn't even bother to look back ." He stopped for a moment . "And now Lily is hurt because of it . " He now was looking at the fire with anger in his eyes . He had scars on his face that sadly didn't take away his beauty . She wanted to ask about them but she held back the curiosity .

"You don't have to blame yourself for it . As much as we know they might even be  out there still looking for you and Lily . Besides you didn't have a choice ." Vivienne empathized . " I did have a choice and i picked the wrong one . I should have died instead of them . Lily would probably be happier .  " Matthew spit . He put his plate down and stormed away to his tent .

Vivienne was shocked there . The guy had just told her he wanted to kill himself . To make his sister happier . Lily had been avoiding Matthew the whole day . She had been talking a little to everyone . Really little but still talking .
To Matthew she hadn't said a word avoiding him . Vivienne really didn't like that she basically was blaming him for the choice that their parents made .

Vivienne started to play with her fingers because she had finished food . "I'm going to my tent . " Vivienne announced to the group . She lazily got up up from the ground . The girls saw the sudden change of emotions that Vivienne had .

When Vivienne got in their big shared tent with the girls she just played with her rings again . Shortly after the girls joined her . As soon as that happened she got in her sleeping bag . The girls gossiped a little while Vivienne turned in her sleeping bag trying to go to sleep .

Lily had enough of it . "Vivienne what the hell is wrong you keep turning and you've been so moody since the campfire!" Lily exclaimed . Vivienne got out of her sleeping bag and replied . "Oh i don't know Lily maybe your brother told me he wanted to kill himself at the campfire and that you would have been happier with your parents being alive instead of him . Did you think that maybe it wasn't his choice to leave his parents behind? Maybe if you had asked him he would have said that your parents chose to stay behind ." She replied quite irritated at the girl for not even thinking what he was feeling about his parents dying .

She got out of the tent and Marge tried to follow her but was shut down by Vivienne . She walked to the edge of the small mountain they were on . She dangled her feet at the edge trying to get a million thoughts out of her head . She suddenly felt a hand on her shoulder . Thinking it was Marge she turned around to tell her to leave her alone . But instead she saw a raver . It was almost about to bite her but she held its jaw closed while with one hand tried to push its hand away .

"HELP SOMEONE HELP" She screamed at the top of her lungs . The camp woke up to the screams . Leaving their tent they see the horrifying scene but they all couldn't move instead of one . Matthew .
He grabbed an axe that he thought was Vivienne's and hit it right in the head . And right before she fell down to her death on the mountain . He held her hand and held her up kicking the raver down the hill. Blood was on Vivienne's face  . It had fallen from he head of the raver .

Mattheo crouched down and held Vivienne while they stared down at the limp raver on the hill below them .
"What . In . The . Hell. Just . Happened." Pearl let out slowly . "They can climb this high?" Kylien asked ." Vivienne wasn't moving . She was terrified . She had almost died . Twice . Getting biten from that thing and falling down .