Chapter -1 The Past

The character sketch and what ever has been told and written till now is the part of past . As i have told earlier this story is about Manan as Parents.
The character sketches are given in a manner to make you understand the basic family Tree and characters.
      The following few chapters will give us an overview of the past incidents that had already occurred, then only we will be able to understand the present better.

Manish, Vikas, Ajay, Anand, Vishakha, Aasha, Kaveri, and Vimla had been friends since College. They even started their respective business ventures together, their trust and love for eachother was so much that they even decided to stay together in a beautiful house for the rest of their lives. The house was named as 'Paradise.'  The house was not only named Paradise, it was indeed a Paradise with their friendship, and the blooming love between the couples. They all got married together and started living happily however, nothing is easy even sticking together isn't. They had their share of Problems, Situations and Misunderstanding but they kept their faith on eachother intact.

            Later on their this friendship changed into family relationships when their kids fell in love with eachother. They got them married however they couldn't have a long life after their grandkids were born. They  couldn't live long, maybe because their goals for coming on Earth had been fulfilled.

             The Malhotra couple ( Manish and Aasha ) had 2 kids ~ Raj and Ram, they fell in love with Neyonika and Priya. The Malhotra couple got them married after they completed their college. They had 3 grandkids - Manik, Cabir and Dhruv. Not having any daughter for almost 5 generations now Malhotra's have craved for a daughter that's where Mukti came into picture. Malhotra's had met Mukti in their own Orphanage during a visit their, she was 2 year old sweet little girl who had gave a feeling of possessiveness, love, care and warmth to each of their hearts. Therefore, Malhotra's decided to adopt mukti and make her the Malhotra's princess.
          Malhotra's loved Mukti as their own no one would ever be able to differentiate as an adopted daughter just by looking because she had been apple of everyone's eye from her grandparents to parents to brothers. They love all the kids equally. Raj and Neyonika are called as mom and dad by the kids and Ram and Priya are called as ma and pa by them.

          The Murthy couple ( Ajay and Kaveri ) had only one son ~ Raman, who fell in love with Ishita and later on got married, they were happy when Abhimanyu was born however it just multiplied into many folds with the birth of the twins ~ Navya and Nandini.They love all the kids equally and called as Amma and Appa by the kids.

        The Khurana couple ( Anand and Vimla ) had 3 kids ~ Neyonika, Rohit and Priya who fell in love with Raj, Anjali ( one of their college mate and friend of the whole group ) and Ram respectively. They got married to them later on. Rohit and Anjali have 2 kids ~ Aryaman and Soha. They loved all the kids equally and lived together happily with the others in Paradise itself. They are called as Anju Maa and roh Papa by the kids.