Chapter 11 - Intimacy?

This chapter though Doesn't have any mature scenes but talks about intimacy. So read only if you feel like.

All were having times of their lives talking, sharing and rebonding however Sid was lost somewhere Manik saw him lost and was very sure that something is disturbing him

All were having times of their lives talking, sharing and rebonding however Sid was lost somewhere Manik saw him lost and was very sure that something is disturbing him. Manik told others that he will be bringing lunch for everyone from a nearby restaurant as it was almost lunch time and asked sid to join him for the ride to restaurant. Both sat in the car. Sid was driving completely lost while Manik was keenly watching him.

Manik (slightly tensed) - What happened Champ? you look zoned out.

Sid ( taking a deep breath, tensed) -  Hero, my guess was right she has started having pain in her lower body and also her monthly cycle is due in a week or so. Though according to her reports of before her endometriosis would become negligible in about two to three months but since she has missed her meds and also monthly cycle around the Corner I need to inject her or else she will have unbearable pain during her monthly cycle.

Manik (tensed) - Injection? what are the pro's and con's of it?

Sid (faint smile) - Because her reports of  two months back were positive this injection can cause her endometriosis to become negligible, which means she would be all fine she just needs to eat healthy food and exercise well to avoid the endometrial cells from spreading again.

Manik ( with smile ) - That's great! So what's the problem?

Sid ( tensed ) - Problem is she will feel nausea, vomiting and headache for about a week. She can also have vaginal inflammation. Other than that after 3 months when the effect of the drug will end, though her endometriosis will be at it's last, she will go through heavy bleeding because this drug stops menstrual cycle for 3 months.

Manik ( confused ) - But all of this can be cured right ? And about heavy bleeding, will it pain as much as it will pain now.

Sid - Yes ! It can be cured , but her vaginal inflammation and headache won't let her move from bed for a week, so she will need one of us by her side all the time, because we both know she won't let anyone touch her. And about bleeding , no she won't have unbearable pain but she will have pain and cramps like normal girls do, she will have mood swings too and also because this bleeding might last from 10 - 12 days she will feel weak and get irritated easily.

Manik - Well, her pain can be cured by meds and mood swings we will abide by her then, i want my baby to be just fine. And about being by her side this week i have already sanctioned your leave for 15 days which you applied for after hearing about her return and i will also take leave so we will be by her side this one week.

Sid ( rubbing his nape by his one hand while driving with another) - Hero can i take her to Oberois Mansion today evening for a night stay i want to introduce her to everyone as my girlfriend as Dad already knows everything while mom knows her as my gf so it won't be an issue. And Tomorrow we will directly come to Infinity from their only for her tests.