Chapter 4 - The Pain

Same day
.
.
.
8 AM
.
.
.
Paradise Mansion,
.
.
.
.
.
Abhay's room,

All the boys were hugging eachother and crying. Whereas even family couldn't find words to console them. Suddenly, Sanjana's words caught everyone's attention,

Sanjana - NANDU!!!!

Nandini had fainted in her arms. She was trying to hold her. Manik ran to her, took her into his arms and lay her on the bed in the room itself.

Manik - Ansh! My kit.

He with teary eyes and tear stained face started checking her while Ansh ran to get his kit. All the family members were crying silently seeing her like this.

Ansh came with the kit and handed it over to Manik who immediately took out a syringe and medicine and infected the medicine to her arm. He rubbed her injected area for a bit and then kissed her forehead and murmured slowly..

Manik - Sorry Baby!

Abhay - Dad, what happened to mom?

Manik ( blank face) - BP low nothing to worry she will be up in a while. Abhay you stay with her. I will be back soon.

Abhay nodded and Manik left the room immediately.

Everyone else sat in the room itself. All were blank didn't knew how to console eachother.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
An hour later,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Manik returned back and saw everyone sitting on their places and staring at nothing in particular. Even Nandini was up and was staring at nothing in particular.

Manik sighed and messaged Veer.

Manik - " We need to divert nandu's mind"

Veer felt his phone vibrating checked the message and Abhay who was sitting besides him also saw the message both sighed. Veer typed...

Veer - " How Chachu? "

Before any of them could think something veer's phone popped with a notification "2MS is live"

Veer - " I have something that may help. Just a second."

Veer got up from his place and connected his phone to the LCD in the room and then turned to his family.

Veer - Hola people! So as we are all sitting together, i want you to listen to this well they are my favourite singers after "The Twelve" obviously.

Manik - oh really! someone whom you are praising must be good.

Abhay - Ya bhai ! Dad is right if you are praising so much, they must be good.

Everyone in the room understood that they are trying to lighten the environment so even they too agreed to listen to Veer's favourite singers.

Cabir - Oho Veer ! What's their name and where are they from.

Veer - Don't know chachu. Their identity is hidden. They are called as 2MS. They are two girls and sometimes a boy too joins them.

This caught everyone's attention.

Abhi - Now i am more excited to hear them. Let's play.

Veer played the live video.

In the video , we can see two girls sitting on a dark room there faces are not visible. They both are holding guitar in their hands. They start strumming the guitar.

Girl 1-
.
.
.
.
Akhaan utte tere aa Prada sajjna
Assi time chakkde aa tatta sajjna
Kaali Range vich rehna velly taad'da
Thonu chehra disda ni sadda sajjna
.
.
.
.
.
.
( Her beautiful voice and the lyrics magically brought a smile on every family members face. It was soothing their hearts.