Chapter - 18 The Live

15 days have passed all of them having a hectic schedule still making some time for themselves. Dazzlers and Devils have been practicing relentlessly for all the songs, however they haven't seen each others performances as strictly suggested by Manik. Manik and Shivay are in contact with concert organisers making sure that everything goes as planned. All these days dazzlers and devils used to take online classes, practice for the concert, and spend lots of time with each other. Whenever they used to be free they used to chat, play games and spend time knowing each other. Avni's health has improved, while Sid and Manik are keeping a check on her health; Sanskaar has started his sessions with Avni and Anu. Avni, Anu, Abeer, vedansh and Anaya have become the biggest pranksters. They together make plans and prank everyone. All the girls have bonded really well. Anu and Rithvik have made special places in everyone's heart. Shivaay and Manik are the happiest seeing all the children happy and getting back to their original selves, the way they used to be when Ruhi was there. Yesterday they have completed the recording of the songs, which was done in Star mansion, as arranged by Manik and Shivaay. The recordings of dazzlers and devils happened separately. Right now all of them are sitting in the living room after having their breakfast.

Manik - So what now? You all are done with the Recordings and are also more than prepared for the concert which is after 10 days.

Anu - Dad... We are scheduled to release 2 songs on 2MS channel live Tomorrow. It was scheduled after the last live and now we have joined Dazzler's. So what do you think we should do?

Manik (after thinking for a while )- ummm.... Let's do one thing...you both go live tomorrow and release those two songs. Just add one more song which will be performed by all of you this will increase the anticipation of everyone for the concert. Then just after live share the concert poster to 2MS, Dazzler's and Devil's Insta pages.

Abhay - This is an excellent idea. This way everyone will become more excited for the concert.

Avni - All of this is okk...but Dad where will we shoot the live video...we need special lightings so that our faces are not visible.

Shivaay - Oh.... don't worry about that i will take care of it. By Tomorrow the joint practice room will be ready with lightings and everything for live.

Manik - So, i will post on Insta pages of 2MS, Dazzler's and Devil's that you all will be live tomorrow on 2MS. And go and practice for the songs you all are going to perform.

All nod and move to practice room. Shivaay starts making calls for the preparations, while Manik posts about Live on all the Insta pages.

Next Day

All of them are ready for live, as there faces won't be shown they do not have to put a lot of efforts on their looks. Everything is setup with the help of Manik and Shivaay's PA. Manik will be handling the camera, while Shivaay will be taking care of the live stream. All instruments are set by them. 2 mikes are kept in between for Anu and Avni while Sid, Ritvik, Swara, Maya and Vedansh have headband microphone attached . The countdown begins and they all settle on their places. Video starts streaming.

Anu - Heyaaa People! How are you all...As decided we are here but today we are releasing not 2 but 3 songs.

Avni - As you all know we have joined a band. So, our last song is a trailer for you all of the future. So let's begin....

A beautiful Piano tune is played followed by others instruments. As Avni and Anu start to sing which is followed by others instuments.

(Avni sings as if telling him that she keeps smiling after meeting him) Sid too smiles.

Hasti Rehti Hu
Tujhse Mil Kar Kyun Aajkal

Badle Badle Hai
Mere Tevar Kyun Aajkal