Prisoner to Mother?!?

MamaDream, and babyBoo because it's cute and I adore this type of stuff.

Warnings: blood, mentioned torture, swearing, jail break, mentions of abuse(verbal, physical, and mental), graphic details(I'll let you know),
——————————————————––

Dream's Pov.

I broke out of prison and I was running away from Bad, Sapnap, George, and Sam, or well Warden but still running either way I would get caught but I wasn't going to let them take me alive.

Well that was until I reached a cliff ledge....

Bad was the first of us to speak, other than the panting and yelling to get back to the cell or well a glorified torture chamber, "come on Dream, it's better if you just come back with us, you need to be in the cell." He tried to reason with me and I assume that he, Sapnap, and George didn't know what went on inside that damn cell, my arm still bleeding from when Sam shot me with a crossbow, sweat ran down my concealed face, it was hot but I couldn't stop to even try to take of the orange jail jacket.

I shock my head and backed away, still catching my breathe. "Woah there Dream, step away from the edge.." Bad was the most calm of the 4 so I assume he would be the only one talking Sapnap and George were out of breathe still in a fighting stance but tired, Sam just stood there his breathing slightly heavier than calm, but he wasn't going to talk. "I'd rather die than go back there!" I yelled backing up the whole way off the cliff. I heard a scream and a few yells from above as I landed perfectly in the water.

I coughed from from the time I held my breath underwater I took my now soaked jacket and put it around my waist, luckily I had a tank top underneath. I walked through some brush and I was in the thick wooded area next to the now slightly discolored lake. I tore a small bit from the jacket and patched up my arm to hopefully stop the bleeding.

After walking a little bit i saw some blood dripping from a tree. I thought i was an animal but checked despite my better judgment. And its a good thing i did because I saw a small hybrid child, they couldn't have been a year old yet. I felt bad, I may have manipulated a child before and I have hurt children but their just a small baby. I wonder what they are a hybrid of...? I thought, I picked the small child up and carefully climbed down the tree going back to running now extra careful.

~{Timeskip an hour and a half later}~

I finally reached a village, it was small and seemingly far from L'manburg so they shouldn't know who I am. I walked to a store and opened it. "Hello welcome to [Insert store name] my name is [Insert any name] are you new to town?" The store clerk said pretty loudly I kindly shushed him and showed the now sleeping baby. He seemingly understood and said whispered more than talked. "What can I do for you and your baby?" I smiled kindly and fixed the mask that was over top my face to show my mouth smiling. "Do you have any food for an adult and baby food, clothes, toys, and camping stuff?" I asked trying to make it seem like we were traveling campers that happened to forget stuff. "Hmmm well we don't have any baby stuff but I can get you the other stuff and I can give you a store that sells the stuff you need for your oreo baby." He said kindly leaving to the back I pulled out a bag of emeralds I stole a while back from people's houses.

The clerk came back with the adult stuff I needed and told the price I paid and waved off to the next store.

I entered and saw a woman organizing stuff behind her the bell ring alerting her of my entry. "Ah hello, welcome to [Insert baby store name] my name is [Insert a name], what can I do for you?" The quite a bit shorter woman smiled I told her what I needed and asked her if she could identify the hybrid of my baby. Surprisingly she didn't ask questions which is good.

When I left I had the child in a sling to carry him, I learned he is an enderman and something unknown. I was glad I knew that he couldn't touch water. So I wouldn't accidentally hurt the small baby I have now gotten attached to. 'What should I name him I need to think about that.' I thought I went through basic names, I didn't approve of any of them.. I then realized that almost everyone I knew had a unique name or something unique added to it, Jshlatt, Puffy, Tommyinnit, Niki Nihachu, Wilbur Soot, Technoblade, Philza, Jack Manifold, Fundy, Eret, Sapnap, Skeppy, Badboyhalo, hell mines Dream Was Taken. I went with a unique name...Raine (if you know you know), I liked some parts of Raine but naming an enderman something he can't go in, I took the I and E out leaving me with Ran well I don't know what his other half is so, what if I put boo at the end since I don't know it... yeah... Ranboo... I liked it.

~{timeskip to when Dream got to his safe house }~

I was about 2 days away from the village but you had to go through a desert to get  here so hopefully they would give up on me about halfway. I was in a oasis type place in a small plains biome with desert to the right and a snow biome to the left a dark oak forest surrounding the house. I put Ranboo down on the couch so I could get his room ready. I gave him a stuffed cat to cuddle with if and when he wakes up.

Sam's pov:

My group had found this small village and we asked around until one man and a woman from two different types of stores told us the information we needed but they said something that surprised us all. "Are you talking about the man with the small baby? He was adorable." We all looked to each other and we followed the lead we had...we went here, but he had a child with him?

Dreams pov:

~{Timeskip 2 hours later}~

I finished the now nursery for my new son when I heard Ranboo crying from downstairs. Running I got there to see him sizzling where his tears were, remembering he's part enderman.

I finally got the young baby to calm down and sleep I wiped his tears being careful of the burns. Patching them up before they got infected.

I was walking the sleeping baby when I heard something at the door. Curious I looked out the window and saw Puffy and Technoblade? Which confused me a lot. I put my son in his crib and shut the door walking down to the door carefully opening it.

"Dream, hey, I-we heard you escaped prison and seeing as we were they only ones who knew where you could've gone we came to check up on you." Puffy said almost in a hurry to talk to me. I pointed at Technoblade without a word looking back at Puffy. "Ah, well he wanted to come with and we were in a meeting together when we heard about it." Puffy explained to me. I sighed and let them in for tea.

Techno, and Puffy sat down and took the tea I had made them. They asked a few basic questions such as how I was, how I escaped, why I jumped off a cliff(I figured they heard about it so I wasn't confused), I asked a few of the same questions- well until I heard Ranboo cry upstairs. I set the tea down and so did my unexpected guests as they followed quietly.

Opening the door I saw my son in the crib grabbing a bottle from the table I fed the small baby which seemingly calmed him down. I looked down and saw the small baby start to open his eyes for me for the first time...they were green on his black side and red on the white, very pretty.

I turned to see the faces of two shocked adults they couldn't believe I took care of another human being much less a child but I was attached.

And I wasn't going to let him go... ever...

Should I make a part 2 to this?
Wc: 1460