1. Aero Novena Sophia James

Starting with one of the main characters, Princess Aero belongs to the kingdom of Galexia (a magical realm that is alive due to one rare, beautiful and magical Galexian Rose). 

Her family includes her father; James (the King), her mother; Arista (the Queen), her sister; Ariana whose an year older than her and currently 'Crown Princess' of Galexia and her little baby brother; Liam. 

To describe Aero, she has short auburn hair and according to a lot of people, she's beautiful in her own way. She enjoys wearing different varieties of PINK due to her obsession of Galexian roses (which comes in different shades of pink) but she doesn't mind wearing anything to be honest.

Aero is kind, smart and courageous. She's friendly and TRIES to see good in others even if they're bad. That's what led her to try and make friends with her kingdom's rival; Jenna. Jenna's brothers were a menace and still are. But, Aero continued to believe Jenna could change and she did! Aero is a bit judgmental at times when it comes to some others. 

Aero loves pink roses; not only because its a part of her kingdom but it means a lot to her personally. She enjoys walking around Galexia's gardens and is a major bookworm. She can never get her nose out of a book and thus is very knowledgeable about the world she lives in. Unfortunately, she shows a lack of irresponsibility when it comes to doing her princess duties. She's always late for a royal gala, an important meeting or even dinner. But, who knows? Someday she might just learn to balance responsibility as a princess along with her Royale High duties. 

_____________________________________________________