6. Julian / Jeneviève (The Twins)

Julian and Jeneviève are biracial fraternal twins. 

They were born and brought up in Manchester, England and found their powers at a very young age. As soon as they were enrolled into the Royale Schools of Royale Island, their parents decided it was better for them to live in the Magical Realm than on Earth. So, the family moved to Moonlight Square.  

Julian is the techie nerd (as his friends like to call him). He's smarter than anyone in the school and is pretty much your basic nerd who raises their hand for any questions asked. He's the youngest person in Royale Island to have created a magical software to find the percentage of energy level* in one's body. He likes reading books and also enjoys making magical software's. His best friend is Damien. He doesn't mind horse riding and always carries a calculator wherever he goes. 

Jeneviève may not be as nerdy as her brother, but she's a lot more cooler than him. While Julian panics  after an examination is over, Jeneviève usually spends her time doing yoga or reading her favorite novel. She's skilled in baking and loves nature as much as anyone else. She has the powers of a nature fairy and can make plants grow instantly. She loves taking walks in the gardens during the evenings and feeding the small birds and bunnies nearby as well.

[ENERGY LEVEL* is the magical energy is one's body. All those living in the Magical Realm have powers and thus have magical energy level in them. The most powerful people to have energy level is currently the school's Headmistress Nights, Overkill Brothers and Unicorn King Tempest].

_____________________________________________________